Happy Canada Day B@#ches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My step-grandfather was French Canadian. Toughest son-of-a-bitch I've ever encountered, stronger than should be humanly possible. Nothing entertained me more than seeing him get pissed off about "something" and brute-strength his way thru the obstacle (usually a dock we were trying to pull out of the lake or a tree that would not fall right), all the while mumbling in a combination of French and English - the only discernible phrase being "Mother Fucker".

He loved Canada and flew the flag in his front yard til the day he died.

upload_2016-7-3_9-53-10.png

Last edited:
Why do you export the fat uglies to Florida then?

Because that is where the fat uglies of all persuasions tend to migrate, especially with all the tourist traps. Can't get frostbite on their cankles from wearing flip flops in 80F weather because you're too fat to put on real shoes.

I see many women from all around the world in my job. Canadians are definitely a top 8 country for hotness. Probably top 5 if it were just the Quebec girls.

I see many women from all around the world in my job. Canadians are definitely a top 8 country for hotness. Probably top 5 if it were just the Quebec girls.

Iceland would be top three. But that's a different thread...this is all about some love for Canada ;)

Why do you export the fat uglies to Florida then?

RK said it correctly and we can be cruel Fuckers when we want to.

Agree.

Canada invented hockey and poutine. Two of my favourite things in the world.

Thank you, Canada!

You're welcome. Can you get proper cheese curds there or do you use shredded? A good poutine needs real squeaky cheese curds and a shit load of hot beef gravy.

RK said it correctly and we can be cruel Fuckers when we want to.

You're welcome. Can you get proper cheese curds there or do you use shredded? A good poutine needs real squeaky cheese curds and a shit load of hot beef gravy.

There's a place down south that will send up curds that are still pretty fresh by the time they get here (on a priority courier I think). I've used those for some I made once and it was good, made a nice roux gravy to go on it. At the moment a company called Burger Fuel is selling it and that's pretty nice and I don't have to make it, score. Downside is is that I've had it from them when it's not been hot hot gravy and the curds haven't melted much :/

Justin Beiber and Drake as well. Toronto is a continuous threat, that we ignore at peril to our listening enjoyment.

That's right. Fortunately, we have a solution.

article-2206335-151D1465000005DC-198_634x452.jpg

Canada Day has been over for like a week. It's the fucking Fourth of July. Let's move the fuck on. Dismissed.

You don't need to be a country to own a weekend. ;-)

Helen Reddy........Are you embarrassed enough now? Can we end this? Can we move on with American awesomeness? Motherfucking George fucking Washingfuckington? Or are you still trying to get the moose antler out of the grill of your American car????:D8-):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back