Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

Congrats to the 45th President of the United States.

:(:wall:

Hey @RackMaster, did I mention how much I enjoy Canada. I hear Toronto is nice this time of year. :D

I am not surprised. Disgusted, dismayed, sickened, yes. Surprised, no.

Maybe my lack of age is showing, but I just can't believe they aren't even trying to play the game anymore. Amendments to the constitution? Maybe it would help get us back on track.

The people forcing .gov to revert back to the original constitution would probably guarantee it. Fat chance, I know. What a shit show.

Comey lays out a case, issue after issue, then follows it up by saying...no charges. I mean, seriously, WTF. Basically he says she's just guilty of poor judgment. He has made a mockery of the FBI today. Now half of America have lost confidence in the FBI and "the process."

Comey lays out a case, issue after issue, then follows it up by saying...no charges. I mean, seriously, WTF. Basically he says she's just guilty of poor judgment. He has made a mockery of the FBI today. Now half of America have lost confidence in the FBI and "the process."

I hop more lose faith but only to spur change.

ZXI9q1o.png

:(:wall:

Hey @RackMaster, did I mention how much I enjoy Canada. I hear Toronto is nice this time of year. :D

Maybe my lack of age is showing, but I just can't believe they aren't even trying to play the game anymore. Amendments to the constitution? Maybe it would help get us back on track.

The people forcing .gov to revert back to the original constitution would probably guarantee it. Fat chance, I know. What a shit show.

Toronto isn't to bad but it's like a cleaner Detroit. And the epicenter of Asshole Libtards in Canada. If you are fleeing the Cuntibeast, go to the East Coast or anywhere North. Closer to the border you get the worse it is.

I actually just read a story about an Alaskan village close to the border, it could be a final retreat for all of us.

http://nyti.ms/29pqmai

There is no way of getting around this: According to Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton checked every box required for a felony violation of Section 793(f) of the federal penal code (Title 18): With lawful access to highly classified information she acted with gross negligence in removing and causing it to be removed it from its proper place of custody, and she transmitted it and caused it to be transmitted to others not authorized to have it, in patent violation of her trust. Director Comey even conceded that former Secretary Clinton was “extremely careless” and strongly suggested that her recklessness very likely led to communications (her own and those she corresponded with) being intercepted by foreign intelligence services.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

In essence, in order to give Mrs. Clinton a pass, the FBI rewrote the statute, inserting an intent element that Congress did not require. The added intent element, moreover, makes no sense: The point of having a statute that criminalizes gross negligence is to underscore that government officials have a special obligation to safeguard national defense secrets; when they fail to carry out that obligation due to gross negligence, they are guilty of serious wrongdoing. The lack of intent to harm our country is irrelevant. People never intend the bad things that happen due to gross negligence.

Read more at: FBI Rewrites Federal Law to Let Hillary Off the Hook, by Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review

So ultimately she is 100% guilty and completely above the law. Good to know.

Serious question.. Does anyone here know anyone who has been criminally prosecuted for mishandling (without malice) classified material, and can provide examples of that? From what I heard, and what the people who are experts in the law are saying, there just are not examples of this in the past. This would mean there isn't precedent, which makes me understand what the FBI is saying. I don't know how I feel about this, as I feel like someone should get in trouble. Again though I have only seen administrative punishments, never criminal ones.

This the law:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Notice it even states "Gross negligence" and doesn't even address "Willful intent" in order to avoid disclosure, with regards to the wanton destruction of her e-mails. Legal precedent or not, that has (And should't have) any bearing in this matter. The law didn't just pop up out of no where or was written after the fact. It's been around for sometime now.

The FBI just rewrote it. No sense granting clearances any longer. No need for intelligence agencies to exist any longer, and no need for anything, material or otherwise, to be classified in matters pertaining to our national defense.

:rolleyes:

Serious question.. Does anyone here know anyone who has been criminally prosecuted for mishandling (without malice) classified material, and can provide examples of that? From what I heard, and what the people who are experts in the law are saying, there just are not examples of this in the past. This would mean there isn't precedent, which makes me understand what the FBI is saying. I don't know how I feel about this, as I feel like someone should get in trouble. Again though I have only seen administrative punishments, never criminal ones.

Ex-officials prosecuted for mishandling gov’t info see ‘double standard’ in Clinton case | Fox News
Thomas Drake, a former NSA official who after 9/11 went to Congress to sound the alarms about what he called unconstitutional surveillance, also says there is a double standard when it comes to applying classification law.

"I got hammered good," Drake told FoxNews.com.

Though the government's Espionage Act case against him fell apart in 2011, Drake practically lost everything and faced a mountain of legal bills. He pleaded to a single misdemeanor for "exceeding authorized use of a government computer," a violation he compares to "spitting on the NSA sidewalk."
[/quote]

A couple of things I find odd.

You had Bill that supposedly had a "Chance run in" and then, meeting with our Attorney General last week.

You had Hillary interviewed Saturday and now, all of a sudden, after all this time, this announcement comes just before Obama and Clinton are scheduled TODAY to make a joint campaign appearance together?

No. If this had been up in the air, or unresolved, there is no way...none whatsoever, the 2 of them would be together on air flappy one right now. They already knew the outcome before it was ever officially released.

Maybe General Petreus?

At the very least I have known people to have accidently spilled classified material down and have lost their clearances because of it.

Make no mistake about it, high ranking gov officials may not recieve much more than a fine. But if any one of us did what HRC did, we would be in prison, and never work in anything government again, much less getting elected to the highest office in our gov.

Last edited:
Back