Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

What's to tell? She is the anointed one of the Democrat Party, she is a seasoned political infighter with name recognition, the ability to raise HUGE amounts of cash, and oh yeah she has some pretty decent creds. Additionally, no one on the Republican side can beat her. If she gets the nom, she wins. The Democrats would love to follow up the first black president with the first woman president, so it will either be her or Elizabeth Warren.

Not there yet, but wise words from over a year ago.

To Congress "blah, blah, blah".

To Judicial Watch during a court ordered deposition...based on advice from DOJ and private counsel..."5th Amendment bro".

Mr. Bentel, on advice of Obama Justice Department and personal counsel, refused to answer any questions about whether Hillary Clinton was paying his legal fees, offered him employment, or other financial incentives. There were three government attorneys and two personal attorneys present for the deposition.

Clinton State Department IT Official John Bentel Takes Fifth Amendment During Judicial Watch Deposition - Judicial Watch

It looks like he lied to Congress and that is agin the law.

I believe this is accurate.

I do not purport to speak for the entire national security community. Nonetheless, numerous private conversations with clients and security officials have made it evident that there is considerable anger simmering beneath the surface regarding the Clinton email debacle. That anger will only increase in the event that Mrs. Clinton wins the election and grants security clearances for key Administration posts to those who were complicit in the email scheme, as she no doubt would. In such a scenario, it would be incredible to believe that the lens through which security clearance appeal panels view other cases would not be colored by the Clinton precedent. After all, there is nothing that infuriates a jury more than the appearance of injustice.

Why the Jury is Still Out on The Hillary Defense - ClearanceJobs

Buying off officials...plenty to it, expecially a donation that substantial.
McAuliffe's PAC contributed broadly to Democratic races throughout Virginia. Jill McCabe's campaign was only #4 in terms of contributions. The Virginia Public Access Project

Hell, even Breitbart doesn't think there's anything to this scandal. If Breitbart doesn't want to touch a Clinton-related scandal, then it's probably safe to say that it probably doesn't have legs.

McAuliffe's PAC contributed broadly to Democratic races throughout Virginia. Jill McCabe's campaign was only #4 in terms of contributions. The Virginia Public Access Project

Hell, even Breitbart doesn't think there's anything to this scandal. If Breitbart doesn't want to touch a Clinton-related scandal, then it's probably safe to say that it probably doesn't have legs.
Where there is smoke...there's a fire either starting or dying. I highly question that 'ol Terry didn't know exactly who Mr. McCabe was when he made that hefty donation.

Let me put it this way: Jill McCabe was approached to run for state senate in February, and she received her first donation from the McAuliffe PAC a month after. The FBI didn't start investigating Clinton's email server until July, and Andrew McCabe wasn't a part of the case until February of the following year. If he was trying to use PAC money on a gamble that not only would the FBI investigate, but that the husband of this up-and-coming Virginia democrat would somehow be involved, then that's a pretty shitty gamble.

Let me put it this way: Jill McCabe was approached to run for state senate in February, and she received her first donation from the McAuliffe PAC a month after. The FBI didn't start investigating Clinton's email server until July, and Andrew McCabe wasn't a part of the case until February of the following year. If he was trying to use PAC money on a gamble that not only would the FBI investigate, but that the husband of this up-and-coming Virginia democrat would somehow be involved, then that's a pretty shitty gamble.

You don't think it was proper for him to recuse himself to ensure the Integrity of the FBI? That is the scandal: the eyebrow raise of it all. Apparently even within the FBI, it smelled (my understanding is that is the origin of the story).

The SAIC's wife received money from a close Clinton friend. He had no business leading anything connected to a criminal investigation of that family.

What am I saying...the AG had a covert meeting with the spouse of the subject...fuck it. Law and order my ass.

Last edited:
You don't think it was proper for him to recuse himself to ensure the Integrity of the FBI? That is the scandal: the eyebrow raise of it all. Apparently even within the FBI, it smelled (my understanding is that is the origin of the story).

The SAIC's wife received money from a close Clinton friend. He had no business leading anything connected to a criminal investigation of that family.
I suppose it would have been proper for him to recuse himself, but that's on him. Clearly, the scandal that Fox News is pushing is the McAuliffe-Clinton connection, not "FBI did a bad thing."

Back