Hillary Clinton's Private E-Mail Draws Scrutiny

I have very little faith that they will uncover anything of substance.

IMHO....there is no way Comey would do this 11 days from election day...unless it was very damning.

...and I do not think he would do this willingly unless forced by his executive management to do so. Basically, "you don't do this the right way....it will come out fully by other means"

"Clinton's presidency fucked by Weiner"

I'm calling it now: we're not going see an election season as strange as this for at least 50 years. It just absolutely cannot be topped.

This has turned into a societal affliction. The media has a lot to do with it. If candidate A farts you will see a good three days of arguments, opinions, opinion polls, predictions and national impact studies; all media stirred up. It is sick, and it needs to end.

The Clinton fucked by Weiner is worth 10 likes! I thought we were all done with him. This will be interesting; however, this will prolly turn like all the other crap. There is still a guy in the White House who can hide an awful lot with the stroke of a pen.

IMHO....there is no way Comey would do this 11 days from election day...unless it was very damning.

...and I do not think he would do this willingly unless forced by his executive management to do so. Basically, "you don't do this the right way....it will come out fully by other means"

I agree. I bet she will withdraw from the race because the evidence is so blatantly obvious that she knowingly and willfully violated Federal statutes.

I just hope she wasn't the one sexting with Weiner.

Yeah, there's something up here.

I can't see an FBI director in the Obama Administration coming out with this just before an election unless the hair on his ass is starting to singe. Whether it amounts to anything remains to be seen but obviously it's hot enough for him to make this extraordinary move at this critical time.

People at his level don't do things without being given "marching orders" and told to do so. His strings would have to be pulled and he would respond according, just like the politician that he is.

The FBI is really in a bad spot now. Previous decisions included. This is probably the worse time to get dragged back into the possibility of charging a candidate for POTUS. If they wait, and she is found guilty, The FBI will never, ever regain credibility. Going back into it again now will surely have people saying that it is all a staged political event; again. The FBI is in a loose, loose situation; unless they are on rock solid ground this time. I don't care if it is Weiner and his genitalia posted again, or another more obvious violation of National Security; it has to be solid now. If this is yet another side show we, as a society, are sicker than I have estimated we are. This one has to be a hand cuffs and perp walk event. It is so late in the game, and I hope everyone is awake on this one. Another FBI Director repeat performance, is going to be a black day for our system of rules, laws and investigation. I would like someone to stand up, take an oath and speak the truth, Mrs. Clinton. While we are at it, how about her husband do the same thing regarding his tarmac visit with the DOJ head on the last go round. I would like to hear the truth for once.

Fiat justitia ruat cælum

The FBI is really in a bad spot now. Previous decisions included. This is probably the worse time to get dragged back into the possibility of charging a candidate for POTUS. If they wait, and she is found guilty, The FBI will never, ever regain credibility. Going back into it again now will surely have people saying that it is all a staged political event; again. The FBI is in a loose, loose situation; unless they are on rock solid ground this time. I don't care if it is Weiner and his genitalia posted again, or another more obvious violation of National Security; it has to be solid now. If this is yet another side show we, as a society, are sicker than I have estimated we are. This one has to be a hand cuffs and perp walk event. It is so late in the game, and I hope everyone is awake on this one. Another FBI Director repeat performance, is going to be a black day for our system of rules, laws and investigation. I would like someone to stand up, take an oath and speak the truth, Mrs. Clinton. While we are at it, how about her husband do the same thing regarding his tarmac visit with the DOJ head on the last go round. I would like to hear the truth for once.

I certainly agree with you, Brother! But, I don't have any care or concern for their future or reputation because they made their bed and they will have to lie in it. When LE decides it wants to be a political entity, those types of situations can be expected.

Less than two weeks before the election and people believe this will end her candidacy?

I can't stand the woman, but y'all really think this will end her?

Jesus, the New York Post is ON FIRE

Cv4v6GvXEAAN_BC.jpg:large

I agree. I bet she will withdraw from the race because the evidence is so blatantly obvious that she knowingly and willfully violated Federal statutes.

I just hope she wasn't the one sexting with Weiner.
I'll take that bet. She'll never withdraw.

This new email stuff might turn out to be a big load of nothing
5 Facts That Killed New Hillary Email Scandal In Less Than An Afternoon

TL;DR version:
-The emails were recovered from Huma Abedin's laptop, not the server.
-There are reportedly 3 emails being checked
-They may be duplicates of what was already turned over
-Most bizarrely, none of the emails were to or from Clinton

This could be something, but based on the initial reporting there doesn't seem to be a lot to it.

Last edited:
This new email stuff might turn out to be a big load of nothing
5 Facts That Killed New Hillary Email Scandal In Less Than An Afternoon

TL;DR version:
-The emails were recovered from Huma Abedin's laptop, not the server.
-There are reportedly 3 emails being checked
-They may be duplicates of what was already turned over
-Most bizarrely, none of the emails were to or from Clinton

This could be something, but based on the initial reporting there doesn't seem to be a lot to it.

If they were dupes, why reopen the criminal case? I wonder if the emails are evidence of "Congress is on to us, activate emergency destruction measures".

Back