Hockey Thread (NHL)

Jesus, another win for CBJ. I thought Tampa would be sure thing for at least the first two rounds considering the season they’ve had.

Islanders are now 3-0 against Pens. Looking likely the Caps won’t have to face the Pens in that dreaded second round that seems like to plague us (exception last year).

The Pens usually played up to opponents and I was looking forward of prospect of Pens vs Caps in first round. Something different.

Series isn’t over yet though. This playoff year is really good for hockey at large

The Pens usually played up to opponents and I was looking forward of prospect of Pens vs Caps in first round. Something different.

Series isn’t over yet though. This playoff year is really good for hockey at large
Pens are suffering the curse of the Flower, I think.

a436n4qr84u21.jpg

I just couldn't post until today. But the league has apologized and admitted a major error in officiating cost us the round. Both refs have been pulled from the ice. It's time to move on and I know the Knights will make it back to the finals again next season. We love our Knights.

I also hope Pavelski's head is feeling better.

I just couldn't post until today. But the league has apologized and admitted a major error in officiating cost us the round. Both refs have been pulled from the ice. It's time to move on and I know the Knights will make it back to the finals again next season. We love our Knights.

I also hope Pavelski's head is feeling better.
Define pulled from the ice.
Playoffs, or fired?

I shouldn't be surprised that the Blues could potentially be blowing the series, yet somehow in my gut this was the way I knew they could go out.

These playoffs have been really unpredictable. This year was the first time in NHL history where all the division winners were eliminated after the first round.

Wouldn’t have a clue as to who will end up in the final.

And just like that... swept by the Canes
Yeah that hurt :ack:

In the end I'm just happy with the season they had.. they were projected to be in last place, seems we finally have an office and coaching staff that can get shit done.

I don't really want to cheer on a team from the west, however.. I would like to see a franchise that has never won the cup get one.

Back