How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

I just want to say that I love humanity because it never disappoints.

That's why I hate humanity and we deserve what's coming to us.
If you want to go gently in that good night, that's on you. Why should the rest of us be damned. There is great potential in humanity and the shining light that is the USA is being devoured from within by corruption, apathy, and plain old weakness.

Back on topic.

For the board. Now that the "misinfo" of the past has been proven to be real, what conclusions can we draw from the influence operations that nations like China have conducted on us? How successful have these operations been?

How has China's investment in the Biden family and other kleptocrats in our govt, ie the "deep state", paid off? How many of our own have been ideologically compromised or demoralized?

Last edited:
4chan claims to have hacked Hunter's icloud account and has started posting images, videos, contact lists, etc. Part of me wants it to be true and part of me knows it is 4chan. Either way, it is entertaining.
Given everything I have seen from Hunter Biden, I assume that his identity/password management is on par with every other drug addicted garbage human I have ever met.

I'll just assume this is true; a real handy trick I have picked up is watching the fact checkers/blue checkmarks immediately try and discredit the story... that's my nearly perfect indicator that not only is it most likely true, it's true and bad.

If this was any of the Trump kid's, there'd be mobs hunting them down with the support of left media and politicians.
It *feels* like whataboutism, but it's just not. If this was Donald Trump Jr., allegedly smoking crack and drinking a white claw in a sensory deprivation tank at a rehab place paid for by his father? You wouldn't stop hearing about it. That's just the fact of the matter.

Trump was impeached over a call to Ukraine, inquiring about the (now seemingly factual) information contained on the laptop and allegedly further corroborated by information in this 4Chan leak. Just a friendly reminder so we are clocking this issue correctly.

I think there are some high crimes and misdemeanors (or felonies) afoot, indeed.

It *feels* like whataboutism, but it's just not. If this was Donald Trump Jr., allegedly smoking crack and drinking a white claw in a sensory deprivation tank at a rehab place paid for by his father? You wouldn't stop hearing about it. That's just the fact of the matter.

Trump was impeached over a call to Ukraine, inquiring about the (now seemingly factual) information contained on the laptop and allegedly further corroborated by information in this 4Chan leak. Just a friendly reminder so we are clocking this issue correctly.

I think there are some high crimes and misdemeanors (or felonies) afoot, indeed.

The hypocrisy cult is real.

I love how this story never gained traction with any of the major news outlets, including Fox, and just disappeared. No universal denial or confirmation, it was just ignored and now it is "gone" so to speak.

Kind of funny.
Just memory-holed. Almost as fast as the Waukesha mass murder or the Ohio 10 year old rape/abortion story.

Crazy how the second a situation doesn't fit a narrative it just disappears.

Just memory-holed. Almost as fast as the Waukesha mass murder or the Ohio 10 year old rape/abortion story.

Crazy how the second a situation doesn't fit a narrative it just disappears.

We're going to (and I will personally take credit) turn you into a conspiracy theorist yet. I like where your life is tracking at this moment.

Ta da! It's....it's gone.

We're going to (and I will personally take credit) turn you into a conspiracy theorist yet. I like where your life is tracking at this moment.

Ta da! It's....it's gone.
Oh, dude... I am so far down that rabbit hole. I am clown pilled at this point.

Not as clown pilled as the rabbit kid, but still.

I hate to be one of "those guys" but when will people wake up and think about the broken-ass VA system, FBI leadership, 4th Amendment "Patriot Act" surveillance, etc.?

Answer: they won't.

For almost everyone here, Trump won't save us. AOC won 't save us. Biden, he doesn't know where is most days. These assholes we keep electing are doing jack and shit to improve our lives. Pelosi, McConnell, the dog catcher...they aren't fixing shit. And we keep voting for them.

I'm about to the point where when someone trots out their favorite political cult of personality, I'll counter with my first paragraph. And you know their defense?

THEY HAVE NONE!

They can say what they want, but "scoreboard." Their hope is a bullshit fantasy. Their whataboutisms are a coward's way of passing the buck (that holds true for all whataboutisms).

FBI leadership is broken along with all governmental organizations. Stop deluding yourself your "guy" will fix things, stop saying it is out of their power, stop blaming the other party, and look at yourselves. Look at us. We own this L. We did this.

And when we go to the polls we will elect THE EXACT SAME MOTHERFUCKERS WHO PUT US HERE TODAY.

Fuck us, we're the idiots here. The FBI isn't the problem. See you down in Arizona Bay.

Back