How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

That’s him on a good day!! We don’t see him shuffling around in his pajamas, drooling, with poopy pants or sitting catatonic in front of the TV watching Matlock reruns. And maybe that’s fortunate for America.
Hey fuck you, that’s me most days, but I watch “Evil Lives Here”

Look at the last two presidents.

We had a guy who vomited..."his opinion" on Twitter and we still elected him. When 2020 rolled around people went with Biden because...orange bad man mean tweets?

You fucking idiots!!!!! You elected the guy based on his tweets and language and rhetoric. He was so great you put him in office but so bad you elected a dementia-ridden puppet of the Old Guard because...stuff?

This country has the largest or second largest (I don't know the numbers) of nuclear fucking weapons and we elected a president because we hated the other guy? This is our path forward? "Well, the current guy isn't very unstable and the last guy was kind of crazy."

Fine, but the last guy's threat to our nation was so great we could elect a guy who frankly wouldn't be allowed a driver's license?

Everyone, step back from your party and take a 30,000 foot view. Slice off your emotions if you can. This is the best we can do? Seriously. Trump and Biden are the best we can put forward? Trump and Clinton are our party's A game? Obama/ Clinton and McCain are the best we can provide for our citizens? Palin and Harris are the best our nation can provide to be the #2 in succession?

If that's the varsity squad, let's get the civil war out of the way so we can move forward because brothers and sisters...we fucking suck. Stop lying to yourselves.

Look at the last two presidents.

We had a guy who vomited..."his opinion" on Twitter and we still elected him. When 2020 rolled around people went with Biden because...orange bad man mean tweets?

You fucking idiots!!!!! You elected the guy based on his tweets and language and rhetoric. He was so great you put him in office but so bad you elected a dementia-ridden puppet of the Old Guard because...stuff?

This country has the largest or second largest (I don't know the numbers) of nuclear fucking weapons and we elected a president because we hated the other guy? This is our path forward? "Well, the current guy isn't very unstable and the last guy was kind of crazy."

Fine, but the last guy's threat to our nation was so great we could elect a guy who frankly wouldn't be allowed a driver's license?

Everyone, step back from your party and take a 30,000 foot view. Slice off your emotions if you can. This is the best we can do? Seriously. Trump and Biden are the best we can put forward? Trump and Clinton are our party's A game? Obama/ Clinton and McCain are the best we can provide for our citizens? Palin and Harris are the best our nation can provide to be the #2 in succession?

If that's the varsity squad, let's get the civil war out of the way so we can move forward because brothers and sisters...we fucking suck. Stop lying to yourselves.
Vote 3rd party. Write in candidates. It won’t work for a while but if we all start doing it, it’ll eventually chip away at the boulder of incompetence and hypocrisy that is the modern two party systems.

Anybody who wants to run for President should have to take and pass a series of tough exams covering multiple subjects in order to qualify. In a perfect world, the office should be occupied by a brilliant and superbly qualified individual, the best and the brightest.

Instead we’re given a parade of self-serving assclowns.

Just start with adding a maximum age limit and things will improve.

Anybody who wants to run for President should have to take and pass a series of tough exams covering multiple subjects in order to qualify. In a perfect world, the office should be occupied by a brilliant and superbly qualified individual, the best and the brightest.

Instead we’re given a parade of self-serving assclowns.

Brought to you by Carls Junior....

:ROFLMAO:8-)

Last edited:
Well, I guess it's ok to investigate one side based on fabricated intel but not the other with definitive intel. Almost as if someone wanted to ensure a specific election outcome.

FBI brass warned agents off Hunter Biden laptop due to 2020 election: whistleblowers
Thank you for posting this :D. I feel like the smooth brains totally called this "misinformation" a while ago.

Feels good to be right.

Goodness gracious, I can only wonder what Zuck the Chicom Cuck was doing meddling in US elections.

I would really love to start seeing some sort of legal accountability.

This is setting a dangerous precedent.
Meant to add that now Trump is calling for him to be immediately sworn in as President, or at a minimum hold a new election.

Federal law enforcement can’t be used, or seen to be used, as a private enforcer to sway governments. FBI isn’t the CIA, and we aren’t a struggling third world country.

This whole thing is making a mockery of our government.

Trump Demands Either New Election ‘Immediately’ or Make Him ‘Rightful’ President Now

Top-level FBI agent under fire for role in Hunter Biden investigation resigns

"Timothy Thibault, a top-level FBI agent who had been under fire for his role in investigations regarding President Biden's son, Hunter Biden, resigned late last week and was walked out of the FBI, two U.S. officials confirmed."

"Top Level"? Not really, only an Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) at WFO...a division that has the top guy who is Assistant Director in Charge (ADIC), four Special Agent in Charge (SAC), and many ASACs. I think NY has two ADIC's, six SACs...

Top-level FBI agent under fire for role in Hunter Biden investigation resigns

"Timothy Thibault, a top-level FBI agent who had been under fire for his role in investigations regarding President Biden's son, Hunter Biden, resigned late last week and was walked out of the FBI, two U.S. officials confirmed."

"Top Level"? Not really, only an Assistant Special Agent in Charge (ASAC) at WFO...a division that has the top guy who is Assistant Director in Charge (ADIC), four Special Agent in Charge (SAC), and many ASACs. I think NY has two ADIC's, six SACs...
So he's a blood sacrifice so Garland can keep interfering on behalf of Biden...

National Archives To Release Hundreds Of Emails On Hunter Biden Unless White House Intervenes

National Archives To Release Hundreds Of Emails On Hunter Biden Unless White House Intervenes | The Daily Wire

Anyone wanna take bets on the White House intervening?

They'd be stupid to just outright block it, especially if most of the emails relate to press releases/news articles.

So that's exactly what they'll do.

Let's say 200 to 1 odds they release anything and 1000 to 1 they release all of it.

Back