How about that Hunter Biden laptop...

Juuuuuuuust patiently waiting for the rest of the world to put the following topics together so I can once again be labeled a conspiracy theorist (and then summarily ignored 6 months later after it turns out I was right):

James Biden, Hunter Biden and BHRI; a trail of money through Albania, discovered when an FBI agent with Russia ties was arrested; who is Oleg Deripaska; why the FBI was prosecuting enemies of the Albanian government; why the DOJ and Biden Regime are preventing investigative authorities from seeing what documents were found in President Biden's possession (and if he has more).

I think a lot of those answers are going to do 2 things- be ignored by MSM, first and foremost, and 2, open a few eyes of those willing to look at the evidence.

Happy hunting, truth seekers.
If the Republicans had balls they'd impeach and demand the documents as part of the impeachment process.
Senate Dems will still vote no, but the facts would be harder to hide.

I remember when Jenna and Barbra Bush were big P'sOS that the media had to expose for their terrible behavior. Good thing the media turned over a new leaf and doesn't bash the children of elected leaders so it can focus on the really important stories.

Check out H. Biden in that article getting an award at the World Food Program. Turns out the "Republicans, including former President Donald Trump" have been after him for a while. When will they (the Republicans) lay off this poor guy...

Hunter Biden's legal team rejects GOP House Oversight panel request for bank, communication records

Trump's tax returns have entered the chat.

There's definitely nothing to see here. ESPECIALLY nothing to do with the Nord Stream pipeline getting blown up and stopping Russia from profiting from natural gas, which would benefit.... Burisma.

Anyway, how about that superbowl!
Funny thing, is the Dems winning that one will force Hunter and the big guy to fork over returns.

So-

Hunter Biden is now suing the dude that turned over his laptop to authorities. The media, of course, is completely absent and running cover for (what should be) the biggest news story in recent memory (even considering the ridiculous amount of internet breaking news, but we all knew that.

Just to lay this out, it went like this.

The laptop wasn't Hunter's; the laptop was mis/dis/mal information; 50 IC officials agree; allegations of crimes against women and implications of financial kompromat are laughed off as conspiracy theories; big tech censored private DMs of journalists and even nuked their twitter account, you absolutely couldn't share that story (and we know now that the government/FBI was 100% complicit in that censorship); 66% of Americans believed the story was true, 48% thought it was critical, 16% said it would have changed their vote: Hunter repeatedly dodged the "is it yours?" question; the FBI assessed the laptop was genuine; big media glossed over the revelations and the things contained in the laptop (much of which is still no public knowledge); evidence of a Chinese company paying millions to the Biden family with 10% for "The Big Guy" is contained in the laptop, and we can now verify who paid whom and when; Hunter sues the shop owner openly admitting that the laptop was his, it's real, and the whole narrative is falling apart.

Anyone wanna bet what happens from here?

No Surprise: Legacy Media AWOL On GOP Biden Bank Accounts Findings | The Daily Wire

Hahahahaha!! Kamala Harris stays President of the United States, EVEN MORE Russia-Trump, Trump TAX EVASION stories come out DURING THE ELECTION CYCLE, whatever GOP candidate loses by a decent margin in 2024, gas stoves get banned, and Republicans are still EVIL!!!! Racism, white superiority, and the PATRIARCHY are DESTROYED!! AMERICA WINS AGAIN!!

I hate talking about the white superiority and racism thing, but I just got back off a trip to NYC and read a TON of Tinder profiles.

Last edited:
In other news, water is wet.

Effort to squash Biden family stories long predated Hunter laptop, newly released emails reveal

You guys aren't gonna believe this- but it turns out President Bident 100% knew all about Hunter's business dealings and the national archives dropped the receipts.

Ms. Bedingfield left her position with the White House early Feb. 2023. I am cynical enough to wonder what she knew at that time which caused her to punch out. She allegedly tried to leave last year, but put it on hold. An observation, if I'm allowed to make those in a post-COVID United States.

Back