How many Rangers can fit into one C-17??

It was something like a 20 Hour flight (with a 4-5 hour delay in Madrid). Yeah....I loved in-flight rig.

Would you have liked to wear that shit from Savannah to Kuwait? Go for it! LMAO

Yes lol. I would have puked everywhere while getting jmpi'd

I was wanting someone to land in one of the bombed out hangers...

C co was a bunch of slackers, we were constantly stopping so they could catch up.

C company = criminal company. That works universally, throughout the 75th.

C co was a bunch of slackers, we were constantly stopping so they could catch up.

LMAO, that's funny.

Hardrock Charlie, Hardluck Chuck, Cell Block C, Criminal Co., all work equally as well...but I think I preferred Cell Block C and Criminal Charlie.

I thought Aco was Asslicker Co? and Bco was Buttfucker Co? Fucking bunch of homo's, no doubt there.

B co was the hollywood company in our batt., why I don't know. The name stuck after my platoon got to do the Blackhawk Down fast rope scenes in Morocco.....while I was imprisioned in Ranger School :(

We had a guy in my platoon who was dragged over something that was all blown to shit, ripped his leg below the knee to the bone...found himself on the wrong side of 'This is a minefield' sign - bandaged his shit up and walked a good click to the AA with all his kit.

Watching guys go down the runway balancing on their LBE's with rounds poppin outta everything and mags getting ground down at 45 degree angles....bdu's in tatters...yeah that was a fun jump.

LMAO - I landed like a feather! There is a god.

Back