Intro

Lone Wolf 101

Unverified
Hello gents,
I'm 28 civilian getting ready to enlist in the U.S. Army soon. I've been overweight before and trained for two years to get into standards. I've already gone to MEPS however did not enlist because I did not get the job I wanted. However due to my age I might just go ahead and enlist without the job I wanted. I would like know, would general discussion be appropriate to ask my recruiting question and elaborate more of my situation? Thank you all.

Greetings.

Have a look around, and make use of the search function. There are a lot of questions pertaining to initial enlistment that have been asked and answered in various forms. Some may require a trip in the Wayback Machine, but they're there. General discussion isn't a bad place to start if you want to elaborate on your personal story, or maybe even start a thread to chronicle your progress. But I can't stress enough, use that search function. We're more than happy to help someone who's taken initiative in finding out their answers; what we WON'T do is spoon feed someone what they want to know.

That being said, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the board. We look forward to getting to know you.

Back