Introduction.

wildmangodby

Unverified
Integrity first, Service before Self, Excellence in All We Do.
Thanks ShadowSpear for producing this awesome site.
I swore in to the USAF August 26, 2015. Qualified for TACP and I ship out January 12, 2016
Seeking wise council is a top priority for me as a being. Im young and I have a lot to learn.
I come from a fairly small town in Georgia, about 50,000 people. I saw that most kids go to college or become bums after high school so i decided that id be the change in this town. Many, Many, Many people have said I cant do anything with my life, what they do not know is that you never say to me, "You Can't". It just fuels me to accomplish something even more. thank you:wall:

January in san antonio is quite odd. I did research on the past temps during january for san antonio and basically it ranged from 82 degrees to 35 degrees ha. Im shocked how fast that i went from being sworn in, to signing my contract, and getting a ship date.

January in san antonio is quite odd. I did research on the past temps during january for san antonio and basically it ranged from 82 degrees to 35 degrees ha. Im shocked how fast that i went from being sworn in, to signing my contract, and getting a ship date.
You are lucky. Most folks have long wait times.
Run, exercise, ruck, lift weights.
Twice a day if you can.

simply put i told my recruiter to not dick around and get me shipped out asap! lol.
but thanks for advice.
and the down side of having all this stuff happening at once is not being able to train as id please.

When I arrive at boot camp, what are some major things that I should know or be prepared for?

Anything and everything. Be in shape, be mentally and emotionally flexible, keep a good attitude, listen, shut up, learn, execute everything to the best of your ability - practice everything they teach when you have a free minute or three... If you are better than somebody at something help them, if somebody is better than you at something ask for advice or help - work as a team. Listen, Learn, Execute, work as a Team...

Welcome-
Go do PT and look at the TACP threads, join the TACP mentor area here on ShadowSpear.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.
Hello Sir, I am currently in the TACP pipeline now and I would like to help guys on here that have any questions about what to expect. Where do I go on here? I'm not here to comprise, just to inform.

Hello Sir, I am currently in the TACP pipeline now and I would like to help guys on here that have any questions about what to expect. Where do I go on here? I'm not here to comprise, just to inform.

Great news! I would strongly urge you the step up to our TACP Mentor group.

Use the top tool bar to select "Groups" and then the TACP Mentor group. Best of luck in the pipeline, and thank you keeping us in the loop.

Back