It is better not to attack Iran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_cos

Folgore
Verified Military
Says Michael Hayden, former director of NSA and CIA, and he also thought the Bush administration, as Hayden said during a conference organized by the Center for theNational Interest.
Even according to the former director of the United States only (and Israel) have the capacity to attack Iran effectively. But the attack, though militarily effective, definitely would not be able to block the Iranian nuclear program, but rather make it more difficult to prevent it later. Would be interesting to know what think Israel about that...

haydenresized.jpg

Here the strategic simulation about iranian nuclear program... build up by Israeli's Institute for National Security Studies

The ability to build something, means, you can build it again if something happens to it. So yes, we might slow it down, but we can not stop it. Only the Iranians can stop it. Also there is a strong opinion, that any attack on Iran would only unite the Iranian people. This could play into the hands of the Mullahs.

Google Neda Agha Soltan, a young Iranian lady. There are million of people like her in Iran, the Mullahs are worried more about internal issues than external issues. I don't think it would be a good idea in helping the Mullahs to unite the Iranian people in their favor. Unless it is to put the Mullahs on trial for crimes against the Iranian people.

I hope their military gets bombed back to the stone age. Forget occupation.

I read this analysis from Stratfor about the Geopolitics of Iran and it seems to cover most bases on the subject. I found it very interesting. Maybe not giving them any overt reason to unite is the best option for a gradual overthrow of the regime, by the people.

A friend of mine has been to Iran and discovered that a lot of people - specially young people- like the western way of life and are not fond of their rulers.

Yeah, just like a bunch of fanatics will never crash a plane into our buildings either. Never say never.

Well we know that a nuclear attack on Israel will mame & kill Palestenians which will not look good for Iran and they know it. So again, This will not happen. All this hype is from the Israelis. Keep an eye out for Egypt.

Fomenting an internal overthrow of the current regime would be in everyone's best interests.

Well we know that a nuclear attack on Israel will mame & kill Palestenians which will not look good for Iran and they know it. So again, This will not happen. All this hype is from the Israelis. Keep an eye out for Egypt.

Do you think the Iranians or Arabs for that matter really give a shit about the Palestinians?

Why do you think that? The Arabs just use the Palestinians as an excuse to attack Israel, they've never had any love for them.

The Arabs care about the Palestenians, and IMO way to much. The main reason an attack will not happen is because of the Al-Aqsa Mosque the 3rd holiest site in Islam. If this is in anyway damaged, all of Islam will behead shite Iran.

The Arabs care about the Palestenians, and IMO way to much. The main reason an attack will not happen is because of the Al-Aqsa Mosque the 3rd holiest site in Islam. If this is in anyway damaged, all of Islam will behead shite Iran.

Al-Aqsa Mosque is a probably a good example that Islam is being politically manipulated. It is so Holy, it is not even mentioned in the Qur'an. It contradicts Sura al-Mā'idah, ayat 20-25. The Waqf in Jerusalem has even undermined that Mosque.

PartII, The Arab nation only care about the Palestinians to control their own people. There easily could have been peace by now if it was not for outside interference.

As for Arab wars with Israel. Over 64 years there are a bunch.

Why do you think that? The Arabs just use the Palestinians as an excuse to attack Israel, they've never had any love for them.
Palestinians are Arabs. Arabs all over the ME sympathize with Palestinians a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back