Jamal Khashoggi thread (murdered journalist)

Amarco have floated on the stock exchange, that’s telling. (Sorry...a little off topic). As for the death sentence: a first class trial of the usual suspects follows by a first class execution. BTW, I thought the bugging of the embassy/consulate was pretty cool, otherwise ...

And just like that Saudi and the UAE pivoted towards China. Don't get me wrong, the UAE in particular was already moving in that direction, but damn...

Iran is rubbing one out right now.

I'd call this trip an abortion, but those are illegal-ish now. Stillborn? Expectations rose faster than inflation, but clearly had information that could lead to the arrest and conviction of Hillary Clinton? What a liquid shitshow of foreign diplomacy.
---
A good friend of mine is an Obama acolyte. BHO did so much good for this country that was ruined by Trump, BHO is one of the best presidents our country has ever had, blah, WTF.

Of the 4 Dem. presidents in our lifetime, he considers Biden to be worse than Jimmy Carter. He stutters when I ask him what he thinks of Kamala.

Sometimes I think the only thing holding the Democratic party together is a hatred of Republicans. Hell, Trump gave them another decade, maybe 2, of unity.

Sometimes I think the only thing holding the Democratic party together is a hatred of Republicans. Hell, Trump gave them another decade, maybe 2, of unity.
I was going to jokingly say that Trump was the Dems’ 9/11…but I bet if I go Google later, I’m not the first say that.

He's the King of Saudi Arabia, who doesn't give a shit what a US based Judge says or does. This would be no different the Biden being sued over misdeeds done by us.

It was a stupid promise, and if his supporters believed it; then, that's on them.

Biden's entire political career has been one off the cuff remark after another. He was rarely held accountable, and now his gaffs have consequences.

Back