Keeping COVID "Constructive"

I don't know what day I'm on in the quarantine, but I'm feeling a bit stir crazy--I think its because it's just me. I started Arabic. That's going well. Yesterday, was a "rest day" and so I only did about 20 minutes.

On Sunday, I added back in Dari. Honestly, that was kind of soothing. Whereas Arabic tends to make me angry quickly, Persian Farsi is more of a struggle not to have a delivery and tone that comes across as coo-coo-for-cocoa-puffs.

Other than that, I've been doing 2.5+ hours a day of Cogrehab, (but I took these last two days off), and power yoga, and strength training (but I stopped last week), because I felt like shit.

I'm in the South, so my state partially opened back up, and so now I've added back in praying that all the stupid people are wiped off the Earth. That's about it.

There's a light at the end of this pit of dispair. They are opening up greenhouses and similar Friday. Hardware, safety and building construction stores can have people inside again on Saturday, with strict guidelines. And retail with a street entrance can do curbside pick up on Monday.

Back