Keeping COVID "Constructive"

I’ve started on a few projects that I’ve put off for a while, ended up done with most of them but now, I’ve got more time and no excuse. I’m going to make a checklist and hit things off one by one.

So you decided against the Ferguson, the King of Bowls?
Never heard of them. Toto is THE name in toilets. Japanese company. My dad had me and dearly departed HH6 install them in his house one year. Threw away his plungers. Never need them again.

I’ve finally been getting some work on my car done.
As far as work goes I’m still essential personnel but we’ve adopted a one week on one week off policy.
We were hoping to get to work the smaller issues that normally don’t get prioritized for our planes, but K write ups be damned as always.

I've cut down on my drinking since working from home. I think that's a good thing, less calories in, right? :rolleyes:
Since my laptop is always set up now, instead of hiding in it's backpack at night, the lack of drinking decreases the chance I work while under the influence. That's a very good influence on the longevity of my employment... LOL!!!

LL

Yardwork today. Though I think Mother Nature will rapidly change where I piled all the leaves. :ROFLMAO:

Started loading the truck, too. Tomorrow and I'll start the pruning to finish filling it. Nice hour of work. Need to wash/rinse/repeat... Might even lose a calorie or two.

No pics, hard to tell I made any progress. :hmm:

LL

Back