Knocking out the paperwork deployed

Lefty375

Ranger
Verified SOF
Hey guys,

We are now more than halfway through our deployment in Iraq, and I wanted to see if I could do all the paperwork (for SFAS) over here, and get a class date ASAP. I'm not too busy, so I have a lot of time to get it done. I got an email on AKO about SF recruiting and i replied asking this same question...but I never got an answer back.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Focus on your job and worry about selection when you get home. You will have better luck with recruiters face to face and your unit is counting on you to perform with no distractions while deployed. Good luck.

Focus on your job and worry about selection when you get home. You will have better luck with recruiters face to face and your unit is counting on you to perform with no distractions while deployed. Good luck.

I totally concur...

Your focus should be on the job you are currently doing, not the job that you hope you might get a shot at.

SFAS will be here when you return from this trip; I assure you.

Crip

Roger.

I really wouldn't have asked if I was actually busy. Please don't take this as me knocking our "mission" over here, but most of my time is spent either reading, going to the gym, studying, and sleeping. I try to do things that are productive, and not just play video games like a lot of people do.

That's the only reason i asked.....it would be too easy to knock it out.

now i got orders to alaska..........................

my report date is dec. 10 2010. and my ets date is feb 10th 2011....

now i got orders to Alaska...

SFAS orders wouldnt have stopped your PCS orders. They would have still come down going to SFAS or not.

Now if you get to SFAS when you get back your SFQC orders will supersede the orders to Alaska, if they arrive in time...

Alaska is beautiful BTW...

Crip

Back