Last Roll Call For Car

Chris you will truley be missed, you helped me when I was in a time of need from which your words of wisdom and friendship helped me when I was in a dark place mentally. Words alone cannot give enough thanks for your help and support. May you soul rest in peace with God.

RIP CSM, you were great mentor and I am glad I had the chance to get to know you, and thank you for your friendship when in need. May God watch over your soul and I am looking foreward to meeting up with you at the pearly gates.

Chris pm'd me about Louis Prima after I posted this. I know you know why I post this Kitty. I loved the conversation that night.

I think this is what most people would sing to Chris...I wanna be like you! Get mad baby!

"It's true someone like me can learn to be someone like you".

All my love Bomb Chicka!

Sorry to be late, Kitty I want you to have my most sincere condolences. And to all who knew the MAN, keep your head up for he is in a better place, fighting another fight. Rest easy Sergeant Major.

I don't have any grand words that would even begin to assuage the loss to his friends, family, colleagues, many of which are on the board, so I won't try.

All I'll say is my condolences, prayers and thoughts go out to Racing Kitty and the rest of Car's family and friends for their loss.

RIP Warrior.

I feel sad that I've only learned about this now... Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with SS due to a lot of work. No need to say I'm stunned. I don't think I'm the only one who never saw this coming.

car always seemed to me like one of the best guys on here... I never spoke with him as much as many of you have, but he's always offered great advice and insight to everyone on here, including me. Although he was taken from us too soon, it seems that he's led a great life... and I'm glad he found happiness with RK in his last time with us on Earth.

RIP, CSM. SS has suffered a great loss...

Incredibally sad news and deepest condolences to Racing Kitty.
CAR was always encouraging and upbeat and one of the few people around who actually realized the "cold war" wasn't always cold.
Had joked with him about having a beer one day, just shows never put things off.
Si Dios quiere tomaremos esa copa en el cielo, descanse en paz Hermano!

Back