M4 build thread

Ok, the package deal is no longer available. The 15% discount is.

So, I just ordered another one, since this price is lower than I can get it through Sports South for.

Here is what it came out to be... they gave me the discount on the Accu-cam lever as well.

Name Code Qty Each Options
--------------------------------------------------------------------
GG&G ACCUCAM GGG-1190 1 69.95
EOTech 512 Holosight EOTech-512 1 399.00
Subtotal 468.95
Coupon discount -70.34
(eotechsale)
Subtotal 398.61
Shipping 13.50
Tax 0.00
Total 412.11

------------------------------------------------------------------------

She stated that it would ship within 24 hours, and I will let you all know how satisfactory the service is. All in all, this is a VERY good price.

Thanks for the link MJ!!!

EverSoLost said:
http://www.del-ton.com/Rifle_Kit_p/rkt103.htm

Am I reading this correctly, I can order a rifle for 465? I wonder how I would go about ordering this rifle in CA? You'll have to excuse my ignorance I only own a couple of pistols?

AFAIK,

That is a "kit". It would come with everything but the lower. I would be careful with a non known brand like that. As for california... you are pretty much screwed out there bro.

There is a forum called Cal Guns or something like that. You can google the information to see what makes a rifle "legal" in CA.

You need to move to Florida, and join MY unit. :D

Went out for a fun day on the range today...

Had a blast shooting. Got the HH6 out to try her hand at iron sights and the EOTech.

What fun!!!
You mentioned tamiami trail in an earlier post, are you in south Florida? I'm in Miami and trying to find a decent range to go to.

Back