Mandalorian Spoiler Discussion/speculation Thread -

From my Star Wars source:

According to the movies, Kylo took a handful of students when he left the temple and killed the rest.

However...
In the comic books and some novelizations, Kylo only killed a handful of students, destroyed the temple, leaving the rest to die. When he left he took only a few with him, none of whom became knights of Ren. Since both those were made before the Mandalorian series, there is no mention of Grogu. The Mandalorian will return next December.

His guess...
Since the fans have grown so fond of Grogu, there is always the possibility that he walks (waddles?) away from the jedi life and comes back to Mando and they both go into the bounty hunting business together.

7ia1os2d85661.jpg

Safe to say, I've been very impressed by how Season 2 turned out. Enough cameos to have fun but nothing that would completely distract from the lower deck nature of what the story has been. Plenty of new plot threads to tease out in future seasons and series' as we saw with what happened on Tatooine, but I'm most impressed with bringing back characters who we once considered throwaways from S1 (Shand, Mayfield).

I'm excited to see how S3 can do.

Back