Mandalorian Spoiler Discussion/speculation Thread -

Short version for those of you not clicking links...AND THIS IS THE SPOILER THREAD BEFORE YOU FUCKS GET MAD.

Skywalker ex machina shows up to give the bad guys the ol' what for. Post credits, we see the beginning of the new Boba Fett show in 2021.

Both gave me a woody. That last episode was "cray cray" off the charts. It spawned a half-dozen of the series announced a week or two ago and literally gave them a starting point. My nerd boner can only get so erect. It was insane.

FB_IMG_1608561479692.jpg

I cannot imagine how hard that was to keep under wraps....hell, I wish we could keep TS/SCI material this secure!

Obviously no SEALs were involved......

Snowden - Army
Ji Chaoqun - Army
Dobbins - Army

At least the two shit head SEALs were only exploiting their own success vs others and it wasn't TS, just S. šŸ˜š

Snowden - Army
Ji Chaoqun - Army
Dobbins - Army

At least the two shit head SEALs were only exploiting their own success vs others and it wasn't TS, just S. šŸ˜š

heh, the TS reference for the whole military and politicians in general.....the SEALs reference was thrown in there becaause of all the NDA violations and for fun ;-)

Snowden - Army
Ji Chaoqun - Army
Dobbins - Army

Whoa there buddy, Snowden ain't one of ours, he was a trashy vetting process failure of a contract hire!

Who's Dobbins? I only know a Debbins ;-)

I saw a tweet this past weekend that said the last episode was the best Star Wars movie, period. I have to agree. And screw any more movies, doing series is the future now.
People were pissed off that they got google notifications this morning with articles spoiling the episode, I thought that was hilarious. Now they know how I feel about Rugby games even when I avoid social media.

heh, the TS reference for the whole military and politicians in general.....the SEALs reference was thrown in there becaause of all the NDA violations and for fun ;-)

Hence my kissy face. But... Edward Snowden did enlist for special forces, US army confirms

Whoa there buddy, Snowden ain't one of ours, he was a trashy vetting process failure of a contract hire!

Who's Dobbins? I only know a Debbins ;-)

Autocorrect got the best of me. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Thought this was a cute tribute to Mayfeld, who died in the refinery explosion

F

An appropriate reaction to this character's death (removal from the show) would be like this:

@Gordus Hate is not directed at you, but the worst fucking star wars character. EVER. I'll take Jar Jar all day over Bill/Migs "how you like them apples, spaace baahsten" Burr/Mayfield (really? gotta match the actors alliterated name with the character?!).

Again, I love Bill Burr. He is about as star wars as snookie. Fuck it. Let's do a star wars Jersey Shore next. It can be set in Canto Blight. (yes, the "l" is on purpose)

Hmmmm...a chubby? Is that Canadian for a blunt...? A Coloradoan needs a translation...
Chubby, also known as a halfie. Adverb form, Chub. as in, I chubbed one of my PL's handmike all the time because he was a shithead. The CO instantly understood when I took my handmike off my helmet for him to use instead of the one hanging on my ruck.

An appropriate reaction to this character's death (removal from the show) would be like this:

@Gordus Hate is not directed at you, but the worst fucking star wars character. EVER. I'll take Jar Jar all day over Bill/Migs "how you like them apples, spaace baahsten" Burr/Mayfield (really? gotta match the actors alliterated name with the character?!).
Ok, I will absolutely give you that I was pretty surprised he didn't manage to throw in some 90's Damon line into the dialogue, and sure his drive with Mando turned into a 2min podcast about moral relativism and everyone having rules they'll break.

It didn't bother me nearly as much as it probably should have. Then again, I didn't blink either when his former officer threw out that weird southern drawl instead of the standard RP for Imperial officers. The same for the big baddie Moff Gideon for sounding as American as he does in all the other big roles I've seen the actor in, much less as a high-ranking Imperial officer.

I probably unconsciously got inoculated to the accent disparities during the prequels. Little ("yippee!")and big Anakin were atrocious.

Anyways, worst character? Nah.

JarJar ranks below him just because his voice was only a little less annoying than the way he behaved.

Rose Tico is below both of them.
Again, I love Bill Burr. He is about as star wars as snookie. Fuck it. Let's do a star wars Jersey Shore next. It can be set in Canto Blight. (yes, the "l" is on purpose)
I think the way they left his fate open-ended would make it easy for him to randomly show up again somewhere. Why not a bar fight on the Canto Shore?

Back