Military Misconduct

General gets fired for shots at Jill Biden:

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

Curious if this young medic will get any punitive action:

‘Enraged’ Army medic’s TikTok video ripping Roe v. Wade ruling goes viral
from the article:
How am I supposed to swear to support and defend the Constitution and a country that treats its women like second class citizens?

Fucking don't do it then. Quit. There have been PLENTY of political decisions that I didn't like over the years, but it never made me question my commitment to the Constitution. GTFO then.

And by the way, the Dobbs decision was the right one BASED ON THE CONSTITUTION. This should have been, and should be, determined by the States.

Lots of letters getting attached to files. And, the alleged fire starter hasn't even had his trial started.

Vice admiral and two dozen others punished for USS Bonhomme Richard fire

“The disposition decisions included six Nonjudicial Punishments (NJP) with guilty findings, two NJPs with Matter of Interest Filings (MIF) and a Letter of Instruction (LOI), two NJP dismissals with a warning, one additional MIF, five other LOIs, three Non-Punitive Letters of Caution (NPLOC), two letters to former Sailors documenting substandard performance, and six no-action determinations,” the Navy said in a statement.

The alleged fire-starter was a disgruntled SEAL washout, pissed because he had to serve with the regular swab-jockeys.

Maybe he can- 57 people were injured, but I wasn't talking about that. That's in addition. Arson, is arson, is arson. I was talking about the loss of livelihoods. However, I don't know the facts, so who knows. If they were keeping supply bays filled with Styrofoam and combustibles because they weren't doing their jobs- that's bullshit.

*Just to clarify* pre-coffee post. Haha.

A Brigade Judge Advocate ran up a similar sounding case to me on the latter. It's not the first time and won't be the last that people do inappropriate stuff in uniform.

I’m confident any disposition will be appealed via civilian counsel as protected 1A speech (aka being an idiot in uniform while using the app that redirects ALL your data to a Chinese server…allegedly of course. I am unaware of what Tic Tok does or doesn’t do.)

When you're stabbing your pregnant ex-wife multiple times on a public highway in broad daylight...you've gone a bit beyond military "misconduct."

At that point having a uniform (or not) is secondary to the issue. If he was a banker would it be "banker misconduct"?

I saw this article...ho-hum, another skipper relieved fired for the usual "reasons." What caught my eye though is this:

Navy fires nuclear submarine captain after only 8 months on the job

The Navy did not go into specific reasons why it lost confidence with Rumler, which is what it has also said for almost all of the seven naval officers and a command master chief who have been relieved of command since May 31 (one was fired after being arrested on suspicion of drunk driving). More than a dozen have been fired since the start of the year.

The term itself is a vague catch-all that the military likes to use for a slew of issues, and a Navy spokeswoman told Task & Purpose the service relieves on average 17 commanding officers per year.

17 CO's per year. Yeah, this is across ships, subs, squadrons, shore commands, etc., and I have no idea how this compares to other services, but 17 a year. Hooyah, Navy! A change of command ceremony isn't a party, it's a wake for your career.

I saw this article...ho-hum, another skipper relieved fired for the usual "reasons." What caught my eye though is this:

17 CO's per year. Yeah, this is across ships, subs, squadrons, shore commands, etc., and I have no idea how this compares to other services, but 17 a year. Hooyah, Navy! A change of command ceremony isn't a party, it's a wake for your career.

It makes you think a bunch of admirals are sitting around a version of the money wheel, but instead of money amounts, they are ships and commands.

"Who is going home today, Dan?"

"Oh, let's take a spin and find out..."

"CO USS Scranton, c'mon down, you've been relieved! Johnny, tell him what he's won!"

"Thanks, Bob! CDR. Rumler, you have won an all-expense end of your career! That's right, now you can finally take your family on vacation and let your hair grow!"

1658775350816.png

Giving the Russians a run for their money, I guess.

Back