MKD Knives Combat Bowie WIP

Ok... thanks to the tutoring and persuasivness of our resident Italian Paratrooper... We (MKD) are now on facebook. It was a international effort but we pulled it off and I have stepped into the 21st Century! I have thrown off the old useless vestiges of face to face interaction with people and now concern myself only with a society that I can neither touch or confirm authenticity. Where eveyone is recognized by a picture known as an Avatar and are judged by the wit and humor of said picture... LOL.. I am actually not THAT bitter about my surrender to the IPOD Nation... it's actually kinda fun lol...
So make me your friend!!! Or I will start a blog and slam all of you!! Ha!! Facebook UN: Gary Melton and Melton Knife and Design.... See you there!

You have been assimilated by the Borg... oh. crap.
I still owe you a beer (or 3)when 'the coast is clear'

Ok... Last pic... Combat Bowie and the "Sword of God"... or whatever the real name is going to be... is just way too much sharpened steel in one place.... SWEET! I will try to get down there take more pics for you this weekend, or we could meet out at Mt. Ranier or that area to get shots in their 'natural environment'.... Hmmm.... could be really nice for marketing.

Back