Muslim Brotherhood... what is this?

No I believe my asessment of Hitler is spot on, and the comparison is warranted. What I said, and you obviously failed to comprehend was I dont practice religious activities, meaning, I dont pray in a mosque, Church, Synagogue etc; Nor do I go on retreats. I have read the bible 2 times cover to cover, and the Quran multiple times in English and had it read to me in Arabic.

kids hacking off the heads of others is not Islam, I can also show you videos & pictures of Mexican who identify as catholics doing the same, but would you compare them to your Christian neighbors? I think not and neither do I. They are all barbarian's who have a special place in hell.

I dont claim innocents in any way, All religions are flawed depending on who your asking, and all religions are perfect in others eyes. Its a lose-lose argument no matter what.

And why is it you have put 2 idle threats in the last sentences of the last 2 posts you have made? Please tell me who you are so I know wtf I am getting into and I know who I am against :)

No I believe my asessment of Hitler is spot on, and the comparison is warranted. What I said, and you obviously failed to comprehend was I dont practice religious activities, meaning, I dont pray in a mosque, Church, Synagogue etc; Nor do I go on retreats. I have read the bible 2 times cover to cover, and the Quran multiple times in English and had it read to me in Arabic.

kids hacking off the heads of others is not Islam, I can also show you videos & pictures of Mexican who identify as catholics doing the same, but would you compare them to your Christian neighbors? I think not and neither do I. They are all barbarian's who have a special place in hell.

I dont claim innocents in any way, All religions are flawed depending on who your asking, and all religions are perfect in others eyes. Its a lose-lose argument no matter what.

And why is it you have put 2 idle threats in the last sentences of the last 2 posts you have made? Please tell me who you are so I know wtf I am getting into and I know who I am against :-)

OK, this must be addressed before moving forward. WTF are you talking about? If you perceive any of that as threatening then my business with you is done as I think the power of my words may actually penetrate the thinness of your skin and cause undue harm.

Hmmm (no daughter burning huh?) http://www.faithfreedom.org/article...stories-of-acid-attacks-on-women-in-pakistan/

Show me where things like this are happening by and large in the Christian community. islam is a religion of insanity. The list goes on....and as I often state, the truth of a matter is not determined by whether or not your believe it to be so. Keep turning your blind eye to the many, many situations around the world on a daily basis where in the name of islam people are being attacked and slaughtered for trying to exercise the God (not allah) given rights as human beings. Fathers running over their daughters with cars, are you fucking kidding me.

Thin Skin? I am ignoring that. Show me where these crimes are taking place by the majority of Muslims. I challenge you to leave the US and go to a Middle Eastern country and look for yourself. I have lived in teh Middle East a little over 7 years and nothing you speak of has happened anywhere near me. You mention pakistan (a terrorist) state, Mainstream Islam does not and will not recognize people who commit acts that you speak of. Please engrain that in your grey matter.

Speaking of burning women which I think is rediculous, Lets look at the practice of Sati, which is the live forced burning of a Hindu woman when her husband dies. Basically and this is not all Hindu's is when the Husband dies (Hindu's always cremate their dead) the wife is placed with the body (Alive) and set ablaze with her dead husband. Whats your opinion on that? As most believe Hindu's are 120% peaceful and wouldnt hurt a fly. No I am not trying to change the subject are distract the attention away from the fact people of Islam & Christianity do horrible things in the name of a religion they hijack. What I am trying to show you hear is that in the most peaceful religion I know of, they practice "Sati".

Morale of the story, you cant judge a book by its cover. Would you accept a person(s) who kill in the name of christianity by way of decapitation, burning them alive, shootings, and continue to call them christians? I wouldnt, so you shouldnt label all Muslims as you do. I am in no way meaning this disrespectfully, but I bet you have no friends who identify their religin as Islam. Right?

27 Decapitated bodies found in Guatemala in June, carried out by drug cartels who identify as catholic. I was raised catholic, and this disgust me.

Of course you are going to ignore the thin skin remark because you can't answer for it. So by saying you are ignoring it, you in fact are acknowledging it.

The crime by the mass majority of Muslims in this is the fact they don't stand up against it, take arms against it etc. If as you say that the mass majority hates it so much then our job in the ME would have been done 10 years ago, or even so far as to say we would never have had to be there in the first place. Blind eye, Blind eye, this is reality....come in Blind eye.

The Hindi practice has been outlawed. muslims have not outlawed anything to do with slaughtering people because it would go against the sin city comic book that is the quran.

I most certainly can judge a book by its cover, that's one of the worst statements ever perped on humanity, and I will indeed label all muslims as I have until they grow a pair and fight against the shitdicks doing this stuff. You may be an anomaly, and you do not represent the majority of what is by and large the muslim community that will bow down to the first sign of sharia slavery......woopsy, I meant sharia law.

You mentioned before that I had made Idle threats when I didn't, so here's something you can sink your teeth into. If I saw you on the battlefield and you were defending islam I would most certainly fucking kill you. I think that's pretty clear, and BTW, it's not a threat it's a promise. You will not change my mind with your drivel. You are part of a cowtowing, child murdering, woman beating religion so have fun with it while you can, because God has something special in mind for all of you.

In parting (as I am done with you) I offer you this...

"Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not, started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered
that day, in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from the capitol of the USA and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

Do you think I care about four U. S. Marines urinating on some dead Taliban insurgents?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were
claiming to be tortured by a justice system of a nation they are fighting against in a brutal Insurgency.

I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle
East, start caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which, is a crime punishable by beheading in Afghanistan .

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are
sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head, while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called insurgents
in Afghanistan , come out and fight like men, instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in Mosques and behind women and children.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow
themselves up in search of Nirvana, care about the innocent children within range of their suicide Bombs.

I'll care when the media stops pretending that
their freedom of Speech on stories, is more important than the lives of the soldiers on the ground or their families waiting at home, to hear about them when something happens.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a
soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:

I don't care.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the
head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:

I don't care. Shoot him again.

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food, that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe, in your heart of hearts:

I don't care.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes
it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it.

I don't care!!

Back