National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Do you all think this is coordinated activity? How should this be addressed? Is it any different than several years ago when we had ISiS/Al Qaeda inspired attacks? Serious question, is there a line that differentiates the two actions?

How widespread is the problem? I hear nothing about this from my local media.
I am not willing to say it’s coordinated until there’s some proof. Definitely needs exploring. Initial reports said ‘ANTIFA members arrested’, but that was found to be false. Or, their field craft/tradecraft is getting better.

No, in my opinion there’s no difference between those organizations. ANTIFA is a terrorist organization.

Citizens are acting. What's the consensus on citizens performing as such?

Dunno about anyone else, but I'm all for it. Seattle and Portland created this problem and let it loose on the countryside. Ultimately it's going to come down on individual people and common citizens to stop the useful idiots from burning down homes, torching the state, and killing their loved ones.

If anything, it's refreshing to see common people standing their ground against these halfwits and not virtue signaling or kowtowing to them.

I've seen the prosegragation side for black folks. If I follow the logic of the civil rights era, it seems regressive on one hand, but the other, if folks don't believe their culture is doing well with integration, I'm all for people developing areas in which they DO feel represented and interested in holding up as long as we're all cooperating on the end side.

I'm saying this as someone that is fortunate enough to work with other veterans and see benefits from still getting to be a part of a culture I feel aligned to.

Bystander footage of the shooting of those LASD Deputies:

original video clipped
After this deputy got shot in her fucking face, she stayed in the fight, radioed for help, and put a tourniquet on her partner, saving both their lives.

This picture should infuriate you. And it should motivate you to train hard today, and stay vigilant.

6FC24EBC-4FF2-40C9-9F55-01A595D9F667.jpeg

After this deputy got shot in her fucking face, she stayed in the fight, radioed for help, and put a tourniquet on her partner, saving both their lives.

This picture should infuriate you. And it should motivate you to train hard today, and stay vigilant.

View attachment 35761
Thank God the shooter didn't bother to verify their status or engage with more rounds, because this would be a very different story.

Luckily it seems both should pull through.

LA Sheriff: Both deputies are likely to survive; $100,000 reward offered to help find, convict man who shot them

Thank God the shooter didn't bother to verify their status or engage with more rounds, because this would be a very different story.

Luckily it seems both should pull through.

LA Sheriff: Both deputies are likely to survive; $100,000 reward offered to help find, convict man who shot them
In a solid move, the LA County Sheriff's Office called on LeBron James to match their reward offer in finding the shooter.

L.A. sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed 2 deputies

To me, it's a brilliant move because it puts James in a position to take a stand. I believe it will expose him for the fraud and coward I believe him to be. I bet he ignores or otherwise doesn't respond to the request. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

In a solid move, the LA County Sheriff's Office called on LeBron James to match their reward offer in finding the shooter.

L.A. sheriff challenges LeBron James to match reward money for gunman who ambushed 2 deputies

To me, it's a brilliant move because it puts James in a position to take a stand. I believe it will expose him for the fraud and coward I believe him to be. I bet he ignores or otherwise doesn't respond to the request. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

That is absolutely brilliant! Force those people to make a choice, and put them on the record.

@Blizzard and @Devildoc

Y'all would still have that same opinion if it was the Police Cheif in Chicago asking for donations from the Republican talking heads/celebrities who constantly mention the violence there, right? It's not that this move aligns with your political leanings?

I mean, what's good for the goose should he good for the gander.

ETA: I don't think the chief asking for support/conversations is a bad thing, but it's evidently a political swipe at Lebron when in the same speech he blames the violence and police distrust on athletes/actors/whatever, as if people literally don't have repeated citizen videos of cops doing questionable things. Case in point

Reporter Arrest Account, Backed by Video, Goes Against LA County Sheriff's Department Version

Last edited:
@Blizzard and @Devildoc

Y'all would still have that same opinion if it was the Police Cheif in Chicago asking for donations from the Republican talking heads/celebrities who constantly mention the violence there, right? It's not that this move aligns with your political leanings?

ETA: I don't think the chief asking for support/conversations is a bad thing, but it's evidently a political swipe at Lebron when in the same speech he blames the violence and police distrust on athletes/actors/whatever, as if people literally don't have repeated citizen videos of cops doing questionable things. Case in point

Reporter Arrest Account, Backed by Video, Goes Against LA County Sheriff's Department Version

I have no problem with that. If you are going to go in, go all in.

ETA: my issue with James does go deeper in that he wants to call out oppression but is clearly comfortable making money off of oppression (vis-a-vis Nike and China). But in this instance, yes, if a CLEO or mayor wants to call out someone who is being vocal I am OK with that.

@Blizzard and @Devildoc

Y'all would still have that same opinion if it was the Police Chief in Chicago asking for donations from the Republican talking heads/celebrities who constantly mention the violence there, right? It's not that this move aligns with your political leanings?

Lebron advocated for the useful idiots causing this unrest, casually shills for the Chicoms, and has a 23 million dollar LA home. This ain't exactly a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Dude made his own bed.

Plus, most Republicans fled or are fleeing areas like Chicago because of their overbearing and corrupt leftist govt's. If anything, Chicago serves as an example of what not to do. Why should conservatives shovel money at a political system that disenfranchises them and strips citizens of their rights?

@Blizzard and @Devildoc

This is significantly more local politics and not National politics. Since moving to Los Angeles, LeBron has not been an upstanding member of the community. He has been ardently anti-law enforcement and he faked the tagging of his own house. LeBron James Alleges Racist Graffiti, Still Zero Evidence In Addition he told Daryl Morey to stick to basketball because he had an opinion on Hong Kong, because China is a huge market for the NBA. Even though the Chinese are putting millions of people in Concentration Camps.

So I'm completely good with the Sheriff, an elected official, therefore a politician calling out LeBron and also seeking support from him. Because if LeBron actually did care...it would be a good statement.

Last edited:
I have no problem with that. If you are going to go in, go all in.

ETA: my issue with James does go deeper in that he wants to call out oppression but is clearly comfortable making money off of oppression (vis-a-vis Nike and China). But in this instance, yes, if a CLEO or mayor wants to call out someone who is being vocal I am OK with that.
This exactly. 👍

I'll go one further in re: James. I have no issues saying that I despise him. He's a clown. I don't understand the fascination and idolizing of him....but, whatever, that's a separate issue.

Back