National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Lebron advocated for the useful idiots causing this unrest, casually shills for the Chicoms, and has a 23 million dollar LA home. This ain't exactly a case of what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Dude made his own bed.

Plus, most Republicans fled or are fleeing areas like Chicago because of their overbearing and corrupt leftist govt's. If anything, Chicago serves as an example of what not to do. Why should conservatives shovel money at a political system that disenfranchises them and strips citizens of their rights?

I think you might have missed the point I was getting at.

If public personalities keep making statements in regards to how much they care about these issues (Lebron or others on police brutality and BLM/Inner-city violence example I made, because that's a common conservative whataboutism), is it right for public officials ask them to put their money where their mouths are? Is it something you'd be more or less likely to support based on the politics of those involved?

As an aside, I have the same issues with Lebron that most other members of this board do in regards to China/other things, so understand this isn't a defense of him, just a discussion of this sort of call out.

@ThunderHorse I wasn't tracking that tagging story, so thanks for that. It is a local political situation, but I think the publicity of the parties involved is going to make it become a n as national occurence.

@Blizzard and @Devildoc

Y'all would still have that same opinion if it was the Police Cheif in Chicago asking for donations from the Republican talking heads/celebrities who constantly mention the violence there, right? It's not that this move aligns with your political leanings?

I mean, what's good for the goose should he good for the gander.

ETA: I don't think the chief asking for support/conversations is a bad thing, but it's evidently a political swipe at Lebron when in the same speech he blames the violence and police distrust on athletes/actors/whatever, as if people literally don't have repeated citizen videos of cops doing questionable things. Case in point

Reporter Arrest Account, Backed by Video, Goes Against LA County Sheriff's Department Version
CPD Chief asking for reward money from a Republican is fine by me.
I am willing to bet Hannity, et al, would donate.

How much would you be willing to bet? 😎

I'd put $50 on that, for sure.

And I'm saying as a reward for information on the whereabouts/info leading to the arrest of police attacker in a major city. If called out by a Left Wingnut mayor, I bet some major conservative like Hanity or equally popular rich conservative would back that.

I think you might have missed the point I was getting at.

If public personalities keep making statements in regards to how much they care about these issues (Lebron or others on police brutality and BLM/Inner-city violence example I made, because that's a common conservative whataboutism), is it right for public officials ask them to put their money where their mouths are? Is it something you'd be more or less likely to support based on the politics of those involved?

As an aside, I have the same issues with Lebron that most other members of this board do in regards to China/other things, so understand this isn't a defense of him, just a discussion of this sort of call out.

@ThunderHorse I wasn't tracking that tagging story, so thanks for that. It is a local political situation, but I think the publicity of the parties involved is going to make it become a n as national occurence.
I think that depends on how outspoken the person is and their level of involvement in that community. That said, I'm not a fan of public officials using their position to get money from people. However... Lebron and many other celebrities helped create this Marxist monster, so I have no sympathy for them.

If anything, I think the useful idiots that pushed the lie's of the BLM should be charged with sedition. Same with all the useful idiots, bureaucrats, and celebrities that pushed the peaceful protest narrative. The republic is facing a growing Marxist insurrection, thanks in part to those retards and their sphere of influence.

I think that depends on how outspoken the person is and their level of involvement in that community. That said, I'm not a fan of public officials using their position to get money from people. However... Lebron and many other celebrities helped create this Marxist monster, so I have no sympathy for them.

If anything, I think the useful idiots that pushed the lie's of the BLM should be charged with sedition. Same with all the useful idiots, bureaucrats, and celebrities that pushed the peaceful protest narrative. The republic is facing a growing Marxist insurrection, thanks in part to those retards and their sphere of influence.
How many people is this? On what grounds? It’s probably hyperbole, because 80% of what you say is hyperbolic, but I’m pumped to hear how you’re going to prosecute thousands of Americans on the basis of, “Their words made me upset.”

Also, you have access to dictionary. And a thesaurus. You can find a more eloquent way to demean entire groups of people without resorting to calling them ‘retards’.

Be better.

We can't combat marxists by becoming fascists, brother. We need to draw a bold line between the people who are truly breaking the law and trying to drag our country down through violence, and those who we are just saying things we don't like.

How many people is this? On what grounds? It’s probably hyperbole, because 80% of what you say is hyperbolic, but I’m pumped to hear how you’re going to prosecute thousands of Americans on the basis of, “Their words made me upset.”

Also, you have access to dictionary. And a thesaurus. You can find a more eloquent way to demean entire groups of people without resorting to calling them ‘retards’.

Be better.
To be fair... calling these people cankerous vaginal pustules that foam degeneracy when popped is overly verbose. I have enough issues with grammar and run on sentences, adding floral sounding insults would be beyond the point. ;-)

Also, this ain't about words that "make people upset". I'm talking about sedition. The republic is literally seeing the beginnings of a Marxist insurrection and we're quibbling over my "hyperbole". O_o

Dude... what's happening all over the country ain't magic. Communities being wiped out with fire, citizens being murdered, and our security apparatus being dismantlement isn't a coincidence. These people are actively rousing support for an overthrow of the nation and values that bind us together. Like it or not these people are enemies and they're churning out a hell of a psyop campaign.
We can't combat marxists by becoming fascists, brother. We need to draw a bold line between the people who are truly breaking the law and trying to drag our country down through violence, and those who we are just saying things we don't like.
I totally get that bro and by no means am I advocating for fascism. Though there needs to be consequences for the Marxists who are actively spreading sedition and empowering terrorists on our nations soil. I'm all for free speech, but what these people are doing is much more sinister than that.

This seems excessive, even to me. I wonder if it will stand up to a legal challenge:

9 Lancaster Rioters Held On $1 Million Bail Each

9 Lancaster Rioters Held On $1 Million Bail Each - The Police Tribune

Hey, that should be easy to post bond with that freedom fund that the Biden staffers and all those celebs were donating too. /snark

However, I'm fully appreciative that we have a DA and Mayor that are firmly supportive of their Law Enforcement Agency, what a breath of fresh air.

... snip...
1600224683774.jpeg

Sedition hasn’t been successfully tried in a while, and never against a couple thousand Americans, all at once, to include celebrities, politicians and your rank and file Americans. Oddly, the topic of sedition popped up all over the MSM today. That’s a strange coincidence, considering your feelings on the MSM.

That’s what hyperbole is. “Exaggerated claims not meant to be taken seriously.”

As for the rest of the quote (the part directed at me, I don’t speak for @Marauder06) - You’re most certainly upset by words. Just because you insist these words are ‘evil’ doesn’t change that fact. Advocating charging people with sedition over public statements (and little else) gives me pause. This isn’t China.

Remember- because you feel strongly doesn’t make you right, and you don’t hold any authority in the conversation because you’re committed.

This is just fascism.

View attachment 35777

Sedition hasn’t been successfully tried in a while, and never against a couple thousand Americans, all at once, to include celebrities, politicians and your rank and file Americans. Oddly, the topic of sedition popped up all over the MSM today. That’s a strange coincidence, considering your feelings on the MSM.

That’s what hyperbole is. “Exaggerated claims not meant to be taken seriously.”

As for the rest of the quote (the part directed at me, I don’t speak for @Marauder06) - You’re most certainly upset by words. Just because you insist these words are ‘evil’ doesn’t change that fact. Advocating charging people with sedition over public statements (and little else) gives me pause. This isn’t China.

Remember- because you feel strongly doesn’t make you right, and you don’t hold any authority in the conversation because you’re committed.
Would you prefer me use the term demoralization? Or should I point back a few months ago to where I stated that the DC swamp was staging a coup with the whole impeachment/Vindman debacle? I mean... sedition and insurrection seem to share similar political parallels.

Like it or not, social media is the perfect tool to carry out disinformation campaigns and sow the seeds of insurrection. How else do you classify our elite/bureaucrats/MSM spreading information to destabilize/demoralize the republic other than sedition? Hate to sound like a broken record, but Bezmenov called this.

Would you prefer me use the term demoralization? Or should I point back a few months ago to where I stated that the DC swamp was staging a coup with the whole impeachment/Vindman debacle? I mean... sedition and insurrection seem to share similar political parallels.

Like it or not, social media is the perfect tool to carry out disinformation campaigns and sow the seeds of insurrection. How else do you classify our elite/bureaucrats/MSM spreading information to destabilize/demoralize the republic other than sedition? Hate to sound like a broken record, but Bezmenov called this.
No, you don’t hate sounding like a broken record. You use the same 4, maybe 5 phrases (“Dude...”, “Bro...”, “Like it it not”...) to introduce wild shit you never back up (Marxist plot to take over the political bastion you just so happen to support) to use as a bridge to your ultimate demagoguery (“GOOD vs EVIL for the soul of the nation). It’s tiresome. Worst of all, it’s formulaic. At least be original, you know?

You’re on social media right now, spreading disinformation all the while bemoaning the very behavior you display. A coup? Really? That you called before hand and that ended up happening? When did that happen? I’m sure I would have gotten an email. Or an invite. Or something.

Keep obfuscating. Avoid. Distract. Make sure to warn everyone about the evil boogeyman- but thank goodness! Here, in this forum of poor souls- blind to the truth- we have you. To show us the truth.

Spare me. Two posts ago you were talking about putting NBA players in jail for Instagram posts.

You turn the temperature up in every conversation, only to back down with a cute emoji when called on it. “Oh gee, boss, I was jus playin! I wasn’t serious 😉” a la Bill Wharton. The most telling thing you ever said here was when you questioned other members’ motives, openly questioning whether they were trolls here to sow discord. At least you’re consistent- you withered when called out on that one, too.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Last edited:
Back