National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Welcome to Minneapolis, MN.
Serious question, have you thought about moving? I'd say everyone has a threshold for the amount of shit they're willing to put up with. I know I hit mine and left LA to move back to AZ. Just curious if you've established that threshold. Nobody deserves to be in that scenario when they didn't ask for it.

4 years of terror?

Uhh, the only thing I'm scared about in Portland is when I have to play Frogger for reals on the highways.

Well well, look at you...
fred armisen vote GIF by IFC

:ROFLMAO:

Gas is up to $2.19 per gallon now? When did that happen? Shit.
and here I was at the gas station after work stopping to fill my truck up at $2.19 a gallon because I thought it was a steal, because all the other stations are up to about $2.45 a gallon. But I always remember the good old days when gas was close to $4 a gallon. It could be worse fellas. *knocks on wood*

What is this litre you speak of...as a vassal state, you use gallons, silly man 😉🤣😎

Gabriel Mouton thought to himself, that whole mm, cm, m, km 1, 10, 100, 1000 thing worked a treat. I'll make a litre a 10cm by 10cm by 10cm cube, and I'll make a ml a thousandth of that. It'll be piss easy, even the kids will have it mastered by the time they've hit their first decimal.

But then we have the gallon, 10 different Brit versions, the eventual imperial version, a US dry one and a wet one. One is 10 pounds of water at 62 degrees F, because, why the fuck not? Same the US gallon, lets make it 128 fluid ounces, because someone was born on the 28th of January, no doubt... What's a fluid ounce? Imperial, or US, 1/20th of an Imperial pint, or 1/16th of a colonial one... Just making shit up as they went along, the only thing in the country that holds fluid is that old wine barrel from the Mayflower. It shall be the basis for all volume calculations from this point onward...
Fuckers would have got to the moon in 1960 if the German scientists didn't have to translate all of their metric calculations into gibberish...

Question for the group.

Can a minority commit a "hate crime" against someone of the same, or similar, minority?

Back