National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Good MT. Excellent at drawing and holding aggro
I hate that I know what this means, and I hate you for rubbing my face in it. ;-)

disclaimer: This is a joke, I don't hate anyone here on SS. I love even our resident heterodoxers, all of whom know who they are. Disclaimer for the drivebys, for whom this might not be obvious.

Last edited:
Umm wait a second... He only had 1000 rounds of rifle ammo and 24 shotgun shells? Boy, wait until they raid some of the people I know.

Laughed really hard at this comment

1610655263691.png

Yup, pretty much... Looking around me I have 6 knives in plain sight from my chair without turning around and looking at the other side of the desk.

Umm wait a second... He only had 1000 rounds of rifle ammo and 24 shotgun shells? Boy, wait until they raid some of the people I know.

View attachment 38371

Yup, pretty much... Looking around me I have 6 knives in plain sight from my chair without turning around and looking at the other side of the desk.
Reminds me of this video

"De-Militarize the Police, they shouldn't have armored vehicles." They said

"Yeah BOI, they arrested a Proud Boy!"

Also, what is a "Military-Style Knife"?

1,000 rounds of ammo? Probably the big surprise in this story is that he was able to acquire 1,000 rounds these days.

Seriously, when the Gestapo comes for me, I'm going to make huge headlines if this is the baseline - unless I visit the range again between now and then.

When I moved a few years ago, I remember saying, I hope we don't get stopped and asked to search our vehicle because if asked if had and knives, swords, guns, hand grenades in the vehicle, I would've been like oooooh yeah...tons! (except for the hand grenades).... unfortunately, they were all lost during that same move.

Last edited:

View attachment 38371

Haha. I just said pretty much the same thing.

View attachment 38371

It's really not a lot of ammo. But whatevs.

When Ash Carter, the Democratic Technocrat ran the DoD, he did very little to protect the inauguration. Yes, I know, there was a protest and riot that breached Capitol Security. But, hey, seems like this Republican led DoD by an acting Secretary that people decried and called a Trump loyalist so that he could somehow seize power, is taking this seriously.

"De-Militarize the Police, they shouldn't have armored vehicles." They said

"Yeah BOI, they arrested a Proud Boy!"

Also, what is a "Military-Style Knife"?

OK. 75 knives is a LOT of knives, military-style or not. I might have that many if I count up everything in the garage and in the kitchen. But I definitely don't have that many "military" knives.

But people are making a big deal out of 1,000 rounds of ammo?

1610658103131.png

Back