National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

BLM riots in 2020 were real and real people were affected. We cannot let this fall into a memory hole.

When the phone rang two days after George Floyd’s death, Oscar Lee Stewart Jr. told his mother he’d stopped on Lake Street to see the protests.
She expected the 30-year-old factory worker to come home later that night.
He never did.

For eight long weeks the family was left to wonder about his fate. They dialed area hospitals and county jails, begging officials to check its databases for him each day. They blanketed south Minneapolis with fliers of his face and combed local parks by foot. They scoured media footage hoping to catch a glimpse of him. Eventually, they tracked his car via GPS to behind a pawnshop. But it was empty.

For family of man killed in pawnshop fire during George Floyd unrest, grief wrapped in a mystery

The real insurrection was last Summer. It was fomented by the Biden Campaign. Kamala Harris literally had staffers post the bond fund on her campaign face book. You can't make this shit up. But hey, the left and big tech don't care because they make virtue signally seem like a real thing. When Police Violence? Well it's not really a thing. Otherwise I'd probably be hassled for protection money on canals I run and shit.

Man, the narrative shift here is pretty wild. The goalposts have been moved off of the field, past the next county, and right onto the highway.

It started with: “Actually, not that many MAGA folks participated in the capitol breakin”

Then it went to: “Actually the BLM riots were worse!””

Up to yesterday we were at: “It was really Antifa agitators”

Then, today, we’ve progressed to: “The REAL insurrection was the summer riots!”

Next week I think we’ll be at: “When you get down to it, the true revolution was the friends we made along the way.”

Man, the narrative shift here is pretty wild. The goalposts have been moved off of the field, past the next county, and right onto the highway.

It started with: “Actually, not that many MAGA folks participated in the capitol breakin”

Next week I think we’ll be at: “When you get down to it, the true revolution was the friends we made along the way.”

As an outsider, it's possible that all of those things can be true at the same time. Both sides are a mess and are responsible for all of it.

I don't need to dredge into my All things Politics Posts...but. None of this is mutually exclusive. At least one "majorish" left wing agitator was arrested as part of the Capitol riots, he actually got more than trespassing charges.

As far as point 1. There were a couple hundred thousand protestors at the Capitol, well under 1k, but a significant amount of bodies actually went into the Capitol. And this didn't happen because some dudes closed the doors. I'm sure that helps, but there were a couple hundred thousands people there.

And to your second to last point, it was and it was fomented my major leaders on the left. The butchers bill? 30-60 people (I guess it depends on how you choose to calculate responsibility) are dead because of left wing protests. Then add BILLLIONS in damage in just one city, the financial toll was insane and the only leader in this country that wanted to stop shit and put people behind bars was the POTUS. He's outgoing. We'll see how Prison Filler in Chief VP Harris does In Regards to That.

4 Days left!

That's a huge stretch from what was actually written however, I can understand the HOW such a wild conclusion could be reached. Using CNN, MSNBC, & NYTs guidelines, if a story isn’t true just lie about it being true.

ALL, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the ~73 million Trump supporters are deplorable white supremacist followers of a domestic terrorist cult. <- this is a complete lie and as much of a conspiracy theory as the Trump-Russia hoax.

1) Not everyone who was involved in the criminal activity that occurred in the Capitol building were in fact Trump supporters. FACT
2) Antifa agitators have been arrested among the group of Trump supporters who rioted inside the Capitol. FACT
3) The real insurrection was the summer riots. Debatable however I'm utterly shocked that a liberal would acknowledge such activity occurred.

Regardless of telling a falsehood or omitting key facts to support an opinion, the result is the same.

Last edited:
So, here at our state Capitol, we have massive barricades, NG soldiers with up armored hummers, and too many cops to count.

The number of protesters? Three. Yes, 3! And, they have nothing to do with Biden or Trump. They just want you to hear God's word.

So much the FBI's massive armed protests.

Oh, side note. Every Saturday since the election there have been 50-100 Trump supporters protesting outside the Capitol, typically with 10-20 of them sporting guns and tacticool outfits.

Now THIS is how you do a knife trick. Gawd-damn I love Marines.

(He speeds up around 40 seconds in)

We spent endless amount of downtime fucking around with our Kabars. Mumbly-peg a lot. And throwing them into the trunks of banana trees. With a good throw you got a satisfying thunk and good penetration.

Aforementioned horseshoe theory in political science.

Generally speaking Law Enforcement Agencies across this country have lost most of their support due to the enforcement of overreaching health mandates. This has partially been covered in the COVID-19 thread and here.

You can make a health recommendation from the CDC and state health authorities, 90% of people will jive with that. But you use the Cops to enforce that idiocy? Because it becomes idiocy and stupidity when you use what is effectively coercion and force of arms by having LEAs arrest people and give them $1500 fines. This effectively makes everyone hate cops. But hey, now the Democrats love cops? Y'all ready for 1994 Crime Bill round 2?

Last edited:
It's as if the gates of Hades have opened up and all the little demon groups are vying for attention....

Back