National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

OK. 75 knives is a LOT of knives, military-style or not. I might have that many if I count up everything in the garage and in the kitchen. But I definitely don't have that many "military" knives.

But people are making a big deal out of 1,000 rounds of ammo?

View attachment 38374
I'm thinking they were counting some black handled butter knives in the kitch drawer as well.

OK. 75 knives is a LOT of knives, military-style or not. I might have that many if I count up everything in the garage and in the kitchen. But I definitely don't have that many "military" knives.

View attachment 38374

View attachment 38374
Hard dislike.
Guys a knife collector, so what?
My oldest gets 2-3 custom knives every year, no different then someone with an extensive firearms collection.

Hard dislike.
Guys a knife collector, so what?
My oldest gets 2-3 custom knives every year, no different then someone with an extensive firearms collection.

75 knives, 75 firearms, 75 fancy lighters, 75 anything costing 200$+...to me at least, that's a lot of something.

Nothing wrong with it, as long as legal. Still, I call it a lot.

Reminds me of this video

Everyone bitches till you mouthbreathers can't figure out how to rub metal on rock right to make dully sharp.

Or we're bored at a range and now we're not bored because Mr. 3 knife profile broke said profile and now everyone can practice throwing knives.

Or you get to play space invaders in the hallway with a blowgun and privates.

Or...

Everyone bitches till you mouthbreathers can't figure out how to rub metal on rock right to make dully sharp.

Or we're bored at a range and now we're not bored because Mr. 3 knife profile broke said profile and now everyone can practice throwing knives.

Or you get to play space invaders in the hallway with a blowgun and privates.

Or...
One of our joes was doing knife tricks, and his final one ended up being how far he could get the knife stuck into his foot after screwing up the previous trick. This was an E-5, mind you.

One of our joes was doing knife tricks, and his final one ended up being how far he could get the knife stuck into his foot after screwing up the previous trick. This was an E-5, mind you.
Hahaha...stupid knows no rank. It inhabits all of them from E-1 to O-10. Yep...stupid is alive and well and thriving amongst the chaos....

Now THIS is how you do a knife trick. Gawd-damn I love Marines.

(He speeds up around 40 seconds in)

Back