National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Why is a citizen of a fake country a moderator here?

I was going to leave this be, because another staff member addressed your fault. But I have been a member here a lot longer than you. Other members of the site have visited me in my "fake" country. I am a vetted member of the SOF community in a support role. Now I suggest that you hide for a while.

I was going to leave this be, because another staff member addressed your fault. But I have been a member here a lot longer than you. Other members of the site have visited me in my "fake" country. I am a vetted member of the SOF community in a support role. Now I suggest that you hide for a while.
Who’s also seen more combat than an 82nd Private doing gate guard at KAF... @11Bull
1. I'm not your subordinate or whipping boy. You saying gimme isn't going to make me put out information.

2. When I put out information the same dissenting voices screeching, "Show me the proof!" or "Nuh uh" becomes bothersome. Especially when said same voices disregard said information.

1. Way to make it weird... I don’t know how asking for proof when you state your opinions as “facts” is making you a whipping boy. None of us should keep bringing up the fact you conflate fact vs. opinion post after post. That’s not saying “gimme.” That’s telling you to maybe be more logical.

2. Welcome to our world dude. I disagree with a lot of @Marauder06 ’s posts but I respect his opinion because he has more degrees than I have years in the Army. He also posts information to back up his “positions” and differentiates that from his “opinions.” I haven’t blocked you or your posts because people need to hear dissenting opinions. I’ve had my opinion changed on several topics over the years of reading this board. And that’s because I give everyone the time of day.

Damn fake country making me have a passport to drive through...

He also posts information to back up his “positions” and differentiates that from his “opinions.”
and this is why I enjoy many of @Salt USMC posts. Aside from my overt disgust of Trump, I do not really see eye-to-eye on his beliefs, but he posts legit links that at least make me think.

@R.Caerbannog , believe what you want, post what you want, but at least give your readers a reference or two that gives them something to follow up with.

You do not have the maturity to let it go, that's why you posted this. I hate when people pretend like they were going to do the right thing.

You do not have the maturity to let it go, that's why you posted this. I hate when people pretend like they were going to do the right thing.

To clarify the 'Haha' isn't because it's funny. Or it is, depending on how you view things, but I promise it's not in the way you want it to be.

Who’s also seen more combat than an 82nd Private doing gate guard at KAF... @11Bull

1. Way to make it weird... I don’t know how asking for proof when you state your opinions as “facts” is making you a whipping boy. None of us should keep bringing up the fact you conflate fact vs. opinion post after post. That’s not saying “gimme.” That’s telling you to maybe be more logical.

2. Welcome to our world dude. I disagree with a lot of @Marauder06 ’s posts but I respect his opinion because he has more degrees than I have years in the Army. He also posts information to back up his “positions” and differentiates that from his “opinions.” I haven’t blocked you or your posts because people need to hear dissenting opinions. I’ve had my opinion changed on several topics over the years of reading this board. And that’s because I give everyone the time of day.

Thanks for the compliment, brother. We all learn when people argue in good faith.

Shifting gears to other peoples' posts: as far as protesters rioters/attempted murderers, I think there is a lot of reporting out there involving people tossing incendiaries as law enforcement, not just in the US but around the world. Here's one report: Brooklyn protests: 3 people, including Catskills woman, face federal charges in Molotov police attacks: source
"It is by the grace of God... that we don't have dead officers today," New York City Police Commissioner Dermot Shea said at a news briefing Saturday morning.

I had so much good material to drop on him...

I think we all have good material for a lot of people, but this personal attack shit has got to stop. This isn't the atmosphere of a year or two ago. People are worked up, emotional, STUPID, and practically begging for the slightest little thing to trigger their inner fuckboi.

The staff is done with these shenanigans.

This may have already been covered, but this is crazy. Imagine a van rolls up, snatches you, and refuses to tell people around you where they are taking you. How easy would this be to kidnap someone? Very.

Video shows undercover San Diego police arresting protester, rushing her into unmarked van

There have already been instances of people dressing up as cops or NG, for...whatever reason. If things get more chaotic I imagine you'll get people doing very dumb things.

Man In Uniform Suspected Of Impersonating National Guard Member Arrested During LA Protest – CBS Los Angeles

So Jack Posobiec from OANN was inside the CHAZ. Live streaming at night on periscope.

I know some people don't like OANN, that's fine. The video doesn't lie. Yesterday I had people I know and work with who sit on the left side of spectrum intentionally go into the CHAZ to post and write about the hippy narrative of the day time. Which literally lies to their friends whom are connected to them. We've all seen from the riots that during the day most people don't go on the streets until the mid to late afternoon and cities have been relatively peaceful. But once the night hits? Oh it gets crazy.

A CHAZ resident broke into a busines outside the CHAZ, got detained by the business owner after he attempted arson, then the shipwrecks of the CHAZ attacked the business, the security force of the CHAZ detained the arsonist/burglar but then he escaped and ran back into the CHAZ. They're invading other parts of the city outside their "zone" and because the police have no political support from the Mayor there will be nothing done. The Governor has proven he's also incapable of being a leader.

I think we all have good material for a lot of people, but this personal attack shit has got to stop. This isn't the atmosphere of a year or two ago. People are worked up, emotional, STUPID, and practically begging for the slightest little thing to trigger their inner fuckboi.

The staff is done with these shenanigans.
I’ve been really amazed by it all, really amazed.

Back