National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Indy is way ahead on homicides this year. Last I heard they were at 118, compared to 80ish last year. During the lockdown it was business as usual in the hood. The PD limited response and contact made it appear as though overall crime was down but the dead bodies don’t lie.
Damn, I'm sorry dude. That must suck.

Based on the data, is there a way to correlate the murder rate in conjunction to the floyd event? I get business as usual being the norm in the hood, but I'm wondering how much the murder rate increased before, during, and after said event.

Damn, I'm sorry dude. That must suck.

Based on the data, is there a way to correlate the murder rate in conjunction to the floyd event? I get business as usual being the norm in the hood, but I'm wondering how much the murder rate increased before, during, and after said event.
I’d have to look at the numbers post Floyd but I don’t think there was a spike after that shit show.

As for Portland and fed agents, well that city gets what it deserves. I won’t comment on who is there and why they’re there. It is fairly easy to figure out if you’ve watched some of the coverage.

I’d have to look at the numbers post Floyd but I don’t think there was a spike after that shit show.

As for Portland and fed agents, well that city gets what it deserves. I won’t comment on who is there and why they’re there. It is fairly easy to figure out if you’ve watched some of the coverage.

Are they deployed under a federal law or laws ?
I don't know.

Sigh... yeah, it's been pretty demoralizing seeing how far to the wayside those cities and the leadership have strayed. :(

Surprised that some of the other more 'notorious' coastal cities haven't been pooping off.

Are they deployed under a federal law or laws ?
I don't know.

Oregon's DOJ filed suit today in Federal Court asking for an injunction for it to stop. Basically their complaint goes against DHS as a whole, as well as specifically Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Marshals, and Federal Protective Services. Protection of federal property would likely be the most plausible reason. Allegedly some of it would be due to the Executive Order protecting statues as well. Until we have a clearer picture I'm not entirely sure.

The feds are here because the rioters thrashed federal property, and continue to do so.

I am happy they are here, because it takes the catch and release local law "enforcement" (not talking about PPB, they're neutered due to the elected officials) out of the equation.

It'll also bring to nice light how much of this fuckery is happening due to non-local influences.

DHS is an umbrella of federal agencies...I have no issues with them protecting federal property...no insignia due to the multiple agencies, same when there was an no insignia group protecting the white house. Tell Portland to man up....if you can't protect property, don't complain when govt agencies try and protect their own property.

DHS is an umbrella of federal agencies...I have no issues with them protecting federal property...no insignia due to the multiple agencies, same when there was an no insignia group protecting the white house. Tell Portland to man up....if you can't protect property, don't complain when govt agencies try and protect their own property.

What do you mean no insignia? Every phone can video and photo I've seen, for at least Portland, has the federal agents wearing DHS patches for both shoulders sleeve insignias.

The Oregon Solicitor General seems to either be a buffoon with this bullshit lawsuit, but I suppose the Governor is also a buffoon. I already know the Mayor was a complete idiot. This is probably the place where the Insurrection Act needs to be invoked.

Portland Police Association Building Set On Fire, Riot Declared In Portland Saturday Night | KXL

Video of chick walking up to the line.

Different Subject-

The McCloskeys have been charged with Felonious Unlawful use of a weapon and the misdemeanor of fourth degree assault.

St. Louis couple charged for pulling guns at protest

Mike Parson, Governor of Missouri stated yesterday that if charged and convicted they would be pardoned immediately.

Missouri governor says pardon likely if St. Louis homeowners charged

ETA:

Missouri attorney general is entering the case and seeking a dismissal.

Last edited:
Back