National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

For some seriousness. I don't think this was shared on this forum. But CBP seized an arms shipment from China. This isn't the first one, but this is most recent one. Relevant because agitators are out in force.

10,800 Assault Weapons Parts Seized by CBP in Louisville | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
Wouldn’t be the first time it happened. IIRC Norinco got in some hot water a few decades ago for attempting to ship actual FA AK-47s into the port of Los Angeles.

I’ve seen the ads on FB before. I couldn’t help but laugh. I figured even clicking through to read the details would land me on yet another watch list.

Correct. Feds took the website over and posted a message telling folks to turn them in.

CBP here in Dallas have intercepted silencers from China listed as something else, looking at them, they are silencers with baffles, just have to be drilled on each end.

Another Chinese company was selling trigger kits for Glocks via Amazon. A couple of unlucky purchasors got to meet the not so friendly ATF Agent.

Mexico use to (and probably still does) intercept whole shiploads of AK's and other weaponry from China, which is why I laugh at the 85% of the weapons come from the US claim.

CBP here in Dallas have intercepted silencers from China listed as something else, looking at them, they are silencers with baffles, just have to be drilled on each end.

Yeah, there's been a rash of solvent traps on Facebook ads recently too. I'm sure an aluminum 7.7mm center aperture solvent trap with aluminum outer housing and unmachined ends will last extremely long after bubba hogs them out with a tap and die from harbor freight.

Wouldn’t be the first time it happened. IIRC Norinco got in some hot water a few decades ago for attempting to ship actual FA AK-47s into the port of Los Angeles.

Chinese company got nailed trying to ship silencers in as fuel filters.

Correct. Feds took the website over and posted a message telling folks to turn them in.

Another Chinese company was selling trigger kits for Glocks via Amazon. A couple of unlucky purchasors got to meet the not so friendly ATF Agent.

Mexico use to (and probably still does) intercept whole shiploads of AK's and other weaponry from China, which is why I laugh at the 85% of the weapons come from the US claim.

If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.....

It's not OUR fault the American dream lives on in other people....

So I've got problems with how the Michigan Open carry protestors were portrayed by the media, and even disagreed with some other forum members on that as well. Yes, a couple hundred Michiganders open carried on the Capital grounds to protest for their rights and their ability to earn a wage. That group was cosmopolitan. But the media took pictures of and distributed ones of when the white ones were screaming in the face of cops. Which is annoying.

Now, let's get to the Portland Riots, assholes on twatter and in the media continue to bring up the open carry protestors to justify this behavior. Well you know what? Those Michiganders were PEACEFUL. They PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLED. These assholes? This is not peaceful assembly. They're doing their level best to firebomb federal and governmental buildings.

Oh and that idiot mayor of Portland joined the "protests" too.

If this is not an insurrection, what must be done next? The Mayor and the Governor seem to be welcoming it.

Different Subject, So the McCloskey's handgun was inop when seized and the Circuit Attorney ordered it reassembled so that it could be operable? (Tampering?)

Report: Patricia McCloskey's handgun inoperable when seized by police

Last edited:

Edsv2AuXkAAnmPu

Back