National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

Apparently with enough violence, the Democrats who run cities change their mind and adjust fire. Mayor Lightfoot now wants looters prosecuted to the full extent of the law, no catch and release, as has been going on.

Context, Looters shot a security guard last night.

In Seattle, Vandalizing a Wholefoods

That Chicago commie definitely lost control of the mob. Nothing like leftist mobs burning, looting, and killing, to redpill a population.

As for Seattle... didn't realize quinoa and vegan gluten-free cookies were staples for today's commie red brigades. :ROFLMAO: Bezos must be kicking himself, even pandering to the mob he lost a warehouse and now a Whole Foods.

Last edited:
~~edited~~
1998 10 months in prison / jail armed robbery = FELONY
2002 8 months in prison / jail for cocaine = FELONY
2004 10 months in prison / jail for cocaine = FELONY
2005 10 months in prison / jail for cocaine = FELONY
2007 5 years in prison / jail for armed robbery of a woman in her home = FELONY
When he was killed, he was high on meth...(albeit -not much)

Salient enough for a new meme?

Not saying GF deserved a knee on his neck for 9min, he didn't. Chauvin with his smug shitty little "I'm better than you" grin will get what's coming to him in the courts or later on.

At least 6 hard felonies and probably many more, GF drove, -literally-, himself and his vehicle, into that situation, that day.
We're ALL paying for George Floyd's and Derek Chauvin's mistakes.

Salient enough for a new meme?
Sure. They shot themselves in the feet by their overcommitment to the drawing the worst possible interpretation of the events - and they didn't even need to do any of that to make a case for George Floyd's criminal reputation, much less make up entire facts to serve that purpose.
At least 6 hard felonies and probably many more, GF drove, -literally-, himself and his vehicle, into that situation, that day.
We're ALL paying for George Floyd's and Derek Chauvin's mistakes.
Indeed - such as with memes like that. :sneaky:

The article reeked to me of heavy bias in favor of George Floyd, if for nothing other than the tone and the wording.

But if this is the meme they are referencing:

View attachment 35225

... and it needs this many corrections to be true:

1998 10 months in prison jail armed robbery.
2002 8 months in prison jail for cocaine
2004 10 months in prison jail for cocaine
2005 10 months in prison jail for cocaine
2007 5 years in prison for armed robbery of a pregnant woman in her home
When he was killed, he was high on meth had trace amounts of methamphetamines in his blood that registered below even the legal therapeutic minimum given to treat ADHD getting ready to drive a car and possible kill your kid sitting in a parked vehicle.
Too bad the pregnant woman didn't have a gun.

... then a categorization of partly false is more than justified for it or any other meme with that many abjectly false and misleading claims attached to literally every salient point in it while presenting as fact.

Most people who don't work around law enforcement, or have a criminal record do not differentiate between prison and jail, and the list of drugs including meth proved the guy was quite unstable. He had plenty of fentnyl and coke in him huh? Did you watch the body cam video? Clearly high as a kite.

If the woman said she was pregnant, she was probably pregnant. It's not really a qualifier for armed robbery, which he definitely was a part of.

Your post illustrates that the point is lost on some people. Partly false sounds a lot different than mostly true, which is what it should read. A dangerous druggie that was killed after freaking out on police while high as hell.

Since someone wanted to be pedantic about Floyd serving his prison sentence in a jail, I did look it up. And TDCJ does operate several Jails.

Texas Jail Project said:
A state jail facility is run by, or under contract to, the Texas Dept of Criminal Justice (TDCJ). A state jail facility is really not a jail. It is actually a minimum security prison facility, although it is not officially called that. There is no one in a state jail facility who is awaiting trial, like in a county jail. Everyone in TDCJ custody is convicted, and serving a sentence.
What is the difference between state jail and county jail in Texas? - Texas Jail Project.

Jail in Texas is for non-violent offenses. Floyd had several violent offenses on his rapsheet. He most certainly went to prison for those.

In Arizona, for example, the Department of Corrections only has prisons.

Last edited:
Your post illustrates that the point is lost on some people. Partly false sounds a lot different than mostly true, which is what it should read. A dangerous druggie that was killed after freaking out on police while high as hell.
The fact is that there is little room to left to decry the fact that it is partly false, and what seems clear is you are more interested in making sure things sound the way you want to hear them rather than accepting a reasonable description that doesn't fit the particular painting of the events that you have already committed to seeing.

Jail in Texas is for non-violent offenses. Floyd had several violent offenses on his rapsheet. He most certainly went to prison for those.
I wholeheartedly welcome you to reveal to us all these violent offenses Floyd committed prior to the 2007 aggravated robbery charge that landed him in prison.

I wholeheartedly welcome you to reveal to us all these violent offenses Floyd committed prior to the 2007 aggravated robbery charge that landed him in prison.

1998 10 months in prison / jail armed robbery = FELONY = Pretty sure Armed Robbery under "Threat of DEATH IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME YOUR SHIT" equals violent offense? No?

1998 10 months in prison / jail armed robbery = FELONY = Pretty sure Armed Robbery under "Threat of DEATH IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME YOUR SHIT" equals violent offense? No?
1. @ThunderHorse is attempting to prove Floyd went to prison by claiming his previous crimes met Texas' apparently violence threshold for prison time.
2. A link supporting the claim that his crime was or should be treated as a prison-level offense by Texan authorities would probably nullify the need for you to draw attention to your supposition by screaming it in all caps.
3. Your disagreement would be better directed towards Texan authorities if it turns out he was jailed for something you feel met their threshold for prison incarceration.

It's all in post #1,639. The last column in the chart has abbreviation for the crime with an (F) or (M) underneath for felony or misdemeanor. One is theft from person, and a few possession with intent to distribute. Felonies so prison, not necessarily violent though I have a hard time thinking felony theft from person is "non-violent".

My point is that the differentiation between prison or jail is a moot point, just like questioning if the women he robbed was pregnant or not. If she said she was, well she probably was. Arguing against that without evidence to the contrary is an attempt at obfuscation.

Back