National Protest and 'disband the cops' discussion (please review page 1)

It doesn't have shit to do with a "Soros-backed" DA, because the DA isn't part of the jury.

How'd a bunch of Texans decide this dude was guilty, even though Texas has strong stand your ground laws?

Maybe because the dude legit had a plan for how he wanted to get away with it.

“Might Have to Kill a Few People”

It's not a good shoot, no matter how you slice it.
It's fucking Austin, a California wannabe city.

“Might Have to Kill a Few People”

It's not a good shoot, no matter how you slice it.

Ok, I'll bite. And I'll source my argument around the link you provided.

First of all, his own quote would have been similar to many of my and I assume your combat vet friends WRT looters and rioters ravaging our cities. I was in Afghanistan while all this was going on. Many of us there looked on through the news with disdain as we saw riot after riot, town after town, day and night after day and night. We saw the crowds surrounding cars on highways, we saw crowds dancing and stomping on occupied cars in downtown areas of big cities. I doubt you're going to debate that's true. The royal "We" also put ourselves in those situations and thought about what "We" would do.

"I might have to kill a few people on my way to work, they are rioting outside my apartment complex...Perry wrote to a friend in June of 2020." He's not exactly advocating for the death of peaceful protesters, and his hyperbolic statement does not show pre-emptive intent against a man pointing a gun at him. Most of us would not hide in our houses because some idiots are out on the town destroying, "We" would carry on with business as usual taking some type of precaution/enhanced SA.

"I might go to Dallas to shoot looters," he wrote on another occasion. Perry also encouraged violence in a variety of social media posts." Perry was not on trial for going to Dallas to shoot looters. Media didn't provide any additional quoted material so anything they feel like writing is pure speculation.

"Prosecutors presented a Facebook Messenger chat between Perry and a friend, Michael Holcomb, which occurred two weeks before he shot Foster. In it, Perry argued that shooting protesters was legal if it was in self-defense. Again, we should see that quote, they had no problem providing other quotes. Does he say shooting protesters or looters and rioters? Shooting in self defense is legal, and all of us live and carry by that rule.

"This claim – that Foster raised the barrel of his AK-47 – is, of course, Perry's principal hope to escape a murder conviction. It was refuted over and over during the first three days of the trial by witnesses who were near Foster that night. All repeated a version of the same story: They heard squealing tires as a car sped into a group of about 20 protesters." It was reported that Perry had an Uber passenger in the car with him at the time of the shooting. If that is true, do we really believe he sped his car tires squealing into a crowd with a guy or gal in the back seat? I guess he wasn't going for 5 stars?

Last edited:
It's a hatchet job, I'll also say, stop talking about shit on social media. The fuckers will always hold it against you.

To add, regarding Austin: I'm not even from Texas and I heard, Austin is a liberal shill enclave.

One of the many reasons I left Facebook. Besides the plandemic with friends that cut me off for speaking my opinion to politics, I'd find myself in FB jail many times as some of you know, God forbid I'm involved in a self defense shoot, it would be used against me, probably referring to me as a "right wing Christian fundamentalist, domestic terrorist".

So, this dude was fucked by the jury, he was also fucked by his social media comments.

^He was convicted of an Austin jury, not a "Texas" jury. I like Austin, I fully support their freedom to be weird ass hipsters, commie Nancy boys even, I can't support burning down Starbucks and CVS in Austin for a cop killing somebody in Minneapolis.
One of the detectives came out today and said the DA withheld exculpatory evidence. He should get a new trial on appeal, and hopefully a new venue.

Meanwhile... In the country of Minneapolis…

Minneapolis becomes first major U.S. city to allow all five Muslim daily prayer calls

Minneapolis on Thursday became the first major American city to permit unfettered broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, allowing the adhan to be heard over speakers five times a day, year-round.

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to amend the city's noise ordinance, which had prevented some morning and evening calls at certain times of the year because they occurred at times of the day when tighter noise restrictions are in place.

"The Constitution doesn't sleep at night," said Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), after the vote. He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Thursday's vote, during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, marked the capstone of a years-long effort to allow more calls to be broadcast in Minneapolis, whose burgeoning population of East African immigrants has led to mosques dotting the landscape.

Minneapolis becomes first major U.S. city to allow all five Muslim daily prayer calls

Minneapolis on Thursday became the first major American city to permit unfettered broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, allowing the adhan to be heard over speakers five times a day, year-round.

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to amend the city's noise ordinance, which had prevented some morning and evening calls at certain times of the year because they occurred at times of the day when tighter noise restrictions are in place.

"The Constitution doesn't sleep at night," said Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), after the vote. He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Thursday's vote, during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, marked the capstone of a years-long effort to allow more calls to be broadcast in Minneapolis, whose burgeoning population of East African immigrants has led to mosques dotting the landscape.

That's annoying. Ask me how I know.

When's the team being rebranded from Vikings to Saracens?

Can't wait till those 5am call to prayers start waking people up all over town. If those loudspeakers are as loud as the ones overseas people in the surrounding blocks working 2nd shift and nights are going to flip out.

I remember them as calls to morning wood. Being up in the guard tower all night I still got morning wood even though I didn't sleep and it was always going on as those things were going off.

LOL - In Minneapolis it is the white-guilt ridden old white people who advocate, organize, and vote this shit in.

Can't wait to read about the MN Air Guard E-3 who starts a Discord group for "racism enthusiasts" that share memes, sometimes about guns, so they leak classified documents to show everyone what a real war looks like.

GBU-48/B

…or the comet. I’m not partial.

Back