Navy SEAL Pix

I'm sorry but whatever militaryphotos.net says, it is fact. Regardless if it is false. So you people need to learn how the world works.
Airsofters know just as much if not more about SOF and the real world ops than we do, until you learn this, you will never be successful in this world.

Hey- Airsoft helps you learn TTPS for when you're an Air Force Recon Marine Ranger

Getting Thread back on topic-
German SOF and SEALs performing MFF training
9c5b926d663766f1412739cb2cc1_grande.jpg

2d83jfd.jpg
A U.S. Navy SEAL team leader with Special Operations Task Force - South, guides Afghan Commandos with the Afghan National Army's 3rd Commando Kandak, during an operation to impede insurgent activity in Khakrez District, March 12, in Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The Afghan-led joint operation yielded 80lbs of homemade explosives, two 107mm rockets, as well as quantities of small arms and ammunitions. Also on the operation was the Khakrez District Chief of Police, Mullah Gul.
118370o.jpg
A U.S. Air Force joint-terminal attack controller, a U.S. Army Special Forces team leader, and a U.S. Navy Seals team leader, all with Special Operations Task Force - South, survey the surrounding area during the early morning hours of an operation to impede insurgent activity in northern Khakrez District, March 12, in Kandahar province, Afghanistan. The joint operation, led by the Afghan National Army's 3rd Commando Kandak, yielded 80lbs of homemade explosives, two 107mm rockets, as well as quantities of small arms and ammunitions. Also on the operation was the Khakrez District Chief of Police, Mullah Gul.

Where do all these pictures come from? Not all of them are DoD released so is there Harry Potter types out there trawling through peoples photobucket albums or something?
I'd really like to know as if the are being found raw that's a hell of a breach of PERSEC for guys that need it.

Where do all these pictures come from? Not all of them are DoD released so is there Harry Potter types out there trawling through peoples photobucket albums or something?
I'd really like to know as if the are being found raw that's a hell of a breach of PERSEC for guys that need it.

I just google my images which is pretty scary. where those come from, I havent a clue. I'm pretty sure the ones I put up of the guys prepping to go out are from a Men's Health Article that did a profile on SEALs.

If they were in a magazine article they are (well should be) cleared for release Smurf, its not your ones its just going through some of them have a very personal flavour which would indicate they were taken by a team member.

Back