November 4th(Civil War Outbreak)

8482farm

Pharmacy Technician
Verified Military
Why the far right believes a US civil war will start on Saturday

Although The Guardian leans left on the political spectrum, I tend to stay neutral. However, from what I gathered just by reading a few other articles and by witnessing posts on various social media platform, it seems like alt-right conservatives may have sparked the kindling to this growing flame. Apparently, on the 4th of November Antifa(Anti-Fascists) is supposed to execute a string of events which are used to cause a "civil war outbreak."

A more in-depth look into the origins of the rumor:
FACT CHECK: Is 'Antifa' Planning a Civil War?

It's crazy how a small rumor like this can be taken way out of context. Now all I see are, "November 4th Come and Get It Antifa"-esque posts on all my social media platforms. I feel as most of these people have not done any research to verify information and, instead, spread it like wild fire. What a time to be alive when you can disseminate information all across the world within the blink of an eye.

With the blessing of Divine Providence, I shall lead my forces out of the Florida Mountains and cast asunder the usurpers of decency. The War Child Rides Tonight!

"Usurpers" I'm dying! :ROFLMAO:

Alright guys, Uniform of the Day will be all black with Black Nike Cortez' with a roll of quarters. Don't forget to fill your hydration systems with the Kool-Aid.

71% of the 17-24 year old US population would now fail to qualify for military enlistment, with 1% eligible having any interest in serving, according to the Pentagon.

It will be mostly old dudes if anyone starts getting pulled from the civ population again this time, probably prior service first.

Is there enough Celebrex to last the duration?

Is there enough Celebrex to last the duration?

I was wondering about the same whilst picking up glucose tabs at Walmart... They really do have (virtually) everything (some restrictions may apply, items not available in every store, check with your online retailer for availability).
They can have their black on black, Nike-hoodie, whatchamacallit outfits, and be no match for our athletic cup, adult diaper, leotard wearing, walker-wielding masses. We can extrude our dentures at their fucking skull like those tall-ass beasties in them Alien fillums and suck out their brains through our soothing temperature straws.

WW underwear.jpg

Back