November 4th(Civil War Outbreak)

It's cool to see far right weirdos get themselves whipped up into a frenzy over yet ANOTHER hoax.
If praying to every deity imaginable for Planet X or SMOD to crash into this earth and obliterate humanity as a whole makes me a far right weirdo, then I’ll add that freak flag to my pole and wave it proudly. Suck on those rubber nuts! 🤣😎🤙

Antifa #1: "Let's have a revolution on 4 November!"
Antifa #2: "Cool! We'll really stick it to the Nazis!"*

World: *yawn*

Antifa #1: "Oh shit, we had a revolution and no one came! What do we do now?"
Antifa #2: "We'll do what we normally do, blame the Alt-Right and make fun of them for believing what we said!"

*"Nazi" = "anyone who doesn't think exactly like us

So I see that the nutbag from yesterday's shooting in Texas may have been affiliated with Antifa. If so, it's on. If I ever run into any of the motherfuckers in any capacity I will do everything within my (legal) power to disrupt their miserable little lives....

Which is cool 'cause my wife says I need to find a hobby.....

So I see that the nutbag from yesterday's shooting in Texas may have been affiliated with Antifa. ...

I saw that too, but when I went looking for it, I couldn't find any credible sources to back it up. Fox had a headline that indicated this was the case, but the headline in the link didn't match the headline in the article, and the article didn't support the alleged affiliation.

Antifa #1: "Let's have a revolution on 4 November!"
Antifa #2: "Cool! We'll really stick it to the Nazis!"*

World: *yawn*

Antifa #1: "Oh shit, we had a revolution and no one came! What do we do now?"
Antifa #2: "We'll do what we normally do, blame the Alt-Right and make fun of them for believing what we said!"

*"Nazi" = "anyone who doesn't think exactly like us
That's not really how it worked.

I know that leftist groups tend to blur together, but it essentially happened like this: the Revolutionary Communist Party, a non-violent communist (duh) group staged a protest on an LA freeway holding signs that read "NOV 4 IT BEGINS". This was September 28th. What this referred to was a multi-city protest organized by the Communists to call for the ouster of Pres. Trump and VP Pence. Pretty standard stuff. The Rev. Comms don't get a lot of participation in their protests because "eww communists" but they wanted to get the word out for a big protest like the Women's March in January.

It should be noted that the Rev. Communists have explicitly denounced Antifa. The chances of them working together are basically nil.

On August 30th, a youtuber that LARPs as a federal marshall by the name of Jordan Peltz posted a video complaining about Antifa. Typical stuff, nothing really weird.

Paul Joseph Watson, super cool dude from Infowars, took the video, edited it, and made the spurious connection between the RevComms and this Jordan Peltz guy's comments about Antifa (after portraying him as an actual LEO rather than some dude) and screamed out the headline "ANTIFA COUP ON NOVEMBER 4TH!!"

Of course, this was picked up by the usual suspects over at WND, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, and all the other incestuous hard right media outlets. Of course, nobody thought to fact check the story or contact the RevComms for comment (because that would be real journalism), and instead decided to reenact Bart Simpson chaining together megaphones and blast the story out to all corners.

The paranoid fringe picked up the story and published approximately 7 billion youtube videos and twitter posts about how they couldn't wait to blast some Antifa dorks in the face. Meanwhile, actual Antifa groups were like, "What?"

And of course, when the massive coup failed to materialize on November 4th, the paranoid right furiously jacked themselves off about how their incredible show of force scared off all of the latte-sipping Antifa basement dwellers who, it should be noted, are simultaneously weak and effeminate while also being fearsome enough to overthrow the government. Right.

At one point, a Twitter comedian who goes by the handle "Krang T. Nelson" posted a tweet threatening to "Behead all white parents and small business owners in the town square

MjlkNGMyY2JhZCMvWlhXcklzZ3NxYXNRMUpZdFhITHUybGs3XzE4PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6Zm9ybWF0KGpwZWcpOnF1YWxpdHkoODApL2h0dHBzOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzLzVwaHhxZDZoYXg5eWN3ZXRqcHR3bGQ0dm4waXR1bHk2d2Rmdm83aWJyYWYxZGVmMnVucGl0dm90eDhhaHhhbXQuanBn.jpg

In classic fashion, Gateway Pundit took the obvious joke and wrote several completely unironic stories about Antifa supersoldiers beheading white parents. Because of course they did.

Anyway, that's the story of how the great November 4th coup was soundly defeated by brave Infowars patriots.

Last edited:
Is the person in the video really a LEO? He looks to be in a civilian vehicle, his radio sounds like a scanner, and the shoulder mic could be plugged into nothing. The decals on the rear window do not usually appear on LEO vehicles. The facial hair in his chin does not make me think LEO. I'm not buying that this guy is the LEO he is trying to look like.

My $.02.

From what I gathered from the two articles I linked in the original post, it seems he's a bounty hunter and not actually any type of LEO personnel.

I wasn't trying to argue the validity of the threats in particular. More so on how information, especially false information, can reach a vast amount of people through social media engines. What sparked my interest to post this topic was the topic in particular. It interested me how threats of a "civil war outbreak" were being communicated with little amount of people fact checking on whether the threats were valid. This created a mob-like mentality resulting with people up in arms to "defend" themselves from something that most likely wasn't going to happen.

Is the person in the video really a LEO? He looks to be in a civilian vehicle, his radio sounds like a scanner, and the shoulder mic could be plugged into nothing. The decals on the rear window do not usually appear on LEO vehicles. The facial hair in his chin does not make me think LEO. I'm not buying that this guy is the LEO he is trying to look like.

My $.02.
Sorry, I may have used a phrase that you aren't familiar with. When I said that he "LARPS as a federal marshall", I meant that he is play-acting. What that means is that he's got all of the gear and the look of a marshall without actually being one. "LARP" means "Live Action Roleplay", and it's basically playing pretend for adults.

So you were correct in your observation that his stuff doesn't look right - it's not.

That's not really how it worked.

I know that leftist groups tend to blur together, but it essentially happened like this: ....

Of course, this was picked up by the usual suspects over at WND, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, and all the other incestuous hard right media outlets. Of course, nobody thought to fact check the story or contact the RevComms for comment (because that would be real journalism), and instead decided to reenact Bart Simpson chaining together megaphones and blast the story out to all corners.

WND, Brietbart,,,, and those hard right outlets like Newsweek and the Washington Post and the New York Times.

From Newsweek, dated 02NOV:

So far, the rallies, which are scheduled in cities throughout the country, appear to be gaining the most popularity in liberal hubs like New York and San Francisco, according to Facebook events pages. As of Thursday afternoon, close to a thousand people had explicitly signed up to go to the New York rally, and a little less than 5,000 people had expressed an interest in attending the event without fully committing to going.

Washington Post:

(Refuse Facism) does have big plans for the weekend — and beyond. He tells The Post the group is organizing demonstrations on Saturday in more than a dozen locations, including New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle and San Francisco.

Supposedly Refuse Facism took out a full-page ad in the NYT advertising the event, but I can't find any sources I consider credible to back that up.

WND, Brietbart,,,, and those hard right outlets like Newsweek and the Washington Post and the New York Times.

From Newsweek, dated 02NOV:

Washington Post:

Supposedly Refuse Facism took out a full-page ad in the NYT advertising the event, but I can't find any sources I consider credible to back that up.
I know that it has the word "fascism" in the name, which ostensibly sounds like an Antifa group, but Refuse Fascism is associated with the RevComms: Why the far right believes a US civil war will start on Saturday

Beginning in late September, three things kicked it a into higher gear. First, Refuse Fascism, a small group linked to the Revolutionary Communist party, staged a visually spectacular protest in Los Angeles. They blocked the 101 freeway and held up signs that enigmatically spelled out “Nov 4 it begins”. This is the same group that is organizing a series of protests around the country against the “Trump-Pence regime” this weekend.

By the way, the only reason I know so much about the Revolutionary Communists is because these dingbats would come to campus literally every week and ask us what we thought about capitalism. It was super annoying.

I know that it has the word "fascism" in the name, which ostensibly sounds like an Antifa group, but Refuse Fascism is associated with the RevComms: Why the far right believes a US civil war will start on Saturday

By the way, the only reason I know so much about the Revolutionary Communists is because these dingbats would come to campus literally every week and ask us what we thought about capitalism. It was super annoying.
Dude, I'm sorry you had to deal with those dingbats. I never understood why so many kids have such an attraction for communism. From what I've seen, most of those kids come from decent American homes. Always wondered what went wrong to have them turn away from the opportunity that our country holds.

Back