Not Work Safe Ohhh Canada....

pm.Dave-Chappelle-Tyrone-Biggums.jpg

They legalized hard core drugs??
Decriminalized small amounts for possession. Cops haven't been arresting for a long time, prosecutor's have been letting them walk with no charges for a while.

Once in effect, adults 18 and older in BC will be allowed to possess up to 2.5 grams of illicit substances (cumulative – the weight of all drugs combined), without being subject to fines, arrest or drug seizures. The drugs to be decriminalized include opioids (e.g. heroin and fentanyl), cocaine (powder or crack), methamphetamines, and MDMA (ecstasy). Decriminalization is not legalization. The trafficking of drugs will remain illegal, and there will not be government-approved systems for the manufacturing, buying and selling of these substances.
Possession of Small Amounts of Drugs to Be Decriminalized – but Not Legalized – in BC.

Meanwhile in Canada…

Leave keys at the front door: Toronto police constable gives BIZARRE advice amid rising car theft

While advising people on how to handle the increasing car theft problem, Toronto Police Service (TPS) Constable Marco Ricciardi, at a community safety meeting in Etobicoke, suggested car owners leave keys at the front door.

He stated, "To prevent the possibility of being attacked in your home, leave your fobs at your front door, because they're breaking into your home to steal your car. They don't want anything else."

I avoid that city whenever I can. If I go, it's only certain parts and that's less now with all the Hamas protests in front of anything Jewish. Besides having one of the widest (18 lanes) and busiest highways in the world.

what a bunch of cunts
- that includes the people giving the advice as well as the people taking the advice without setting city hall aflame

People of Toronto - "surrender your freedom, your property, your dignity, and your personal sovereignty to the mob"

Last edited:
Back