Old member back on

Ah yes lance, west Texas where it's dusty, dry and flat woo! Ah it is all that but I do enjoy it, small city life is pretty nice

Welcome back to SS and Texas. Thank you for your service. If you find yourself over in the Wichita Falls AO, give a shout. I'm good for a cold beverage, a hot meal, as much BS as you can handle or any combination of these.

Appreciated war chief! Ur ever in Lubbock I offer all the same, along with the usual inter service rivalry talk, though given I wanna go army SOF later guess I'll have to switch my position. Shame, older sister is army and always had such good Army vs. Marines arguments with her lol

Welcome back.

Congrats on stepping up to do the right thing - caring for family is an honorable task - sometimes heartwrenching, emotionally draining but a worthwhile endeavor. Do not think you are less of a warrior for taking on this task.

LL

Appreciated library. Well sadly in a few years even me being here won't be enough and he'll need to move in with one of his kids while I go on with my life, till then I'll do my best.

Back