Post up Your pet pics, not Youtube

So here are some pics of our little white devils. That’s Bebe in my lap. She is my Numero Uno dog. That’s Timmy with the tongue hanging out. Ella likes to bury herself with just her eyes and nose out. Then there’s Toby the runt.
Timmy has “shaky dog” syndrome. So he is always shaking and chomping at the air. Lol
Harley is out running the woods at the moment. We are just having a quiet night watching Game of Thrones.
I love my life. View attachment 38277View attachment 38278

If your head gets cold, you could put one of them on your head.

She's beautiful and sounds like is well along with training. Do you notice more of a male or female attachment, WRT to the herding behaviour? Our GSD/Lab has it but more so with the wife and daughter.
Not yet, we've only had her for a couple of days. I expect over time it will be more directed towards my wife, who is the one who feeds her and walks/trains her more than I will when work starts back up tomorrow.

Not yet, we've only had her for a couple of days. I expect over time it will be more directed towards my wife, who is the one who feeds her and walks/trains her more than I will when work starts back up tomorrow.

We thought that would be the case here, as I'm home a lot and do all those thing's. But I guess she's bored of me. lol

We're not seriously looking yet, as it seems every dog in Canada is spoken for but we'll be looking for a new puppy soon. I'll be doing all the training. Then eventually a service dog for me.

Right now we have to get in front of her, or touch her to get her to look at us to see the signals. And already she pretends she doesn't see signals she doesn't like, lol.

There's also a vibrating collar we can get that sends a signal to her to let her know we want her to look at us. This is not a shock collar, it twitches the muscles in a way that's not painful.

Since some threads should also remain current.

Lily crossed The Bridge last July. That was a painful, but correct decision. She had an 18 year run and we miss her every day.

Piper is now 3

Last year, we picked up a sister for Piper. She was free, from a friend of a friend. Her name is Bayley and she's a dapple dachshund.

Homecoming. They said she was 5-6 weeks, but she was more like 4.

IMG_1477 - Copy.JPG

At 9 weeks, helping me choose violence in D2.

Looking cute.

IMG-1549 - Copy.JPG

But she has a bad side and like to chew/ swallow things. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Bane-ley. She IS the League of Shadows, and she's here to fulfill Ra's al Ghul's destiny.
Bane-ley.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1512 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1512 - Copy.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 11
Back