Presidential Debate, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Millions of people that are registered to vote that shouldnt be registered to vote"
"Hillary should not be allowed to run for the presidency"....

LOL. Dude needs to stay away from the tin-foil hat shit. It's killing him.

THIS is why he should stay away from this nonsense, it's too easy for her to combat that on really an untenable position for him. For anyone.

Chris Wallace has done his research. Hitting both equally - doing a good job not appearing biased.

Trump may have challenges with this one... unless he points out that SF is in the country and they are "American Military Forces"

"intelligence surge here at home"

That line is going to get chewed up with memes of Stormtroopers, Nazis and KGB

eta: I actually agree that we need better intelligence at home, specifically get rid of the PC policies regarding profiling

eta #2: Trump will be taken out of context and quoted as saying "America is Stupid"

Wait- so ISIS is all gone from Mosul because of news coverage? Oh, cool.

Much tougher than we thought?! Uh, bro, come on man.

There she goes with the emotional pleas over facts. Vetting of refugees has been widely shown to be flawed.

"I wonder when Donald thinks America was great" That is an absolutely horrible way for her to say it. She'll get chewed up on that one

According to whom?

"We don't have it under control," Mr. Michael Steinback, Assistant Director for the FBI told the House Homeland Security committee in February. "Absolutely, we're doing the best we can. If I were to say that we had it under control, then I would say I know of every single individual traveling. I don't. And I don't know every person there and I don't know everyone coming back. So it's not even close to being under control."

The chairman of the Homeland Security committee, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX), asked officials from DHS, FBI and the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC), "if bringing in Syrian refugees pose a greater risk to Americans?" Steinback responded, "Yes, I'm concerned. We'll have to go take a look at those lists and go through all of those intelligence holdings and be very careful to try and identify connections to foreign terrorist groups."

Last week Rep. McCaul renewed the concern that ISIS wants to use the refugee crisis to sneak into western countries. "The President wants to surge thousands of Syrian refugees into the United States, in spite of consistent intelligence community and federal law enforcement warnings that we do not have the intelligence needed to vet individuals from the conflict zone. We also know that ISIS wants to use refugee routes as cover to sneak operatives into the West," he said in a statement.

FBI Says There IS No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees | NumbersUSA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back