Presidential Debate, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had seen the tapes earlier on the campaign thread and some other places- I just don't know if saying directly "I have tapes with Clinton and Obama ok'ing that"... I mean, just for the fact that all she has to say is "I condemn those people I didn't set them on that task" and he looks stupid, again.

The last thing he needs right this second is another thinly veiled conspiracy theory claim.

Good shot there Trump (about lying to Congress). He should have left the direct shots at her campaign .

BTW, he shouldn't be saying "wrong" when she misquotes him. He should use "there you go again" with a smile and a nod.

Something about the way she says, "Donald". Like she's scolding a small child. It has to give her some sort of pleasure.

I had seen the tapes earlier on the campaign thread and some other places- I just don't know if saying directly "I have tapes with Clinton and Obama ok'ing that"... I mean, just for the fact that all she has to say is "I condemn those people I didn't set them on that task" and he looks stupid, again.

The last thing he needs right this second is another thinly veiled conspiracy theory claim.

You saw the enquirer article that came out today? I know, it's the Enquirer, but this wouldn't be the first time they broke a big real story.

Trump just called her on the women's rights thing. He may have done really well by waiting to hit her with it until later and let her bury herself first.

You saw the enquirer article that came out today? I know, it's the Enquirer, but this wouldn't be the first time they broke a big real story.
At this point, really, the source doesn't actually matter if the facts are true and they can prove them.

So yeah, I read the article, and if there are truth in those claims that can be backed up, I am not really terribly concerned w the source in the end.

did she really just bring up the tax returns again? Every charitable foundation, including Trump's, has to file their IRS form 990 publicly. That has nothing whatsoever to do with his personal finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back