Prior Service Vet/OPT. 40 denied.

Dude forget telling him to do it, maybe I'm showing my age but PT was just a "TAB CHECK!" away for a new guy.

Am I really that old and out of touch?

It might benefit him when he is running up and down Noble hill with his P-mask }:-) He is an FO anyways, he is gonna be humping shit around. You can never do enough PT.

Well, all graduated! We started with a class of 250 something and graduated with a class of about 130. Supposedly the biggest class they've seen so far in RIP history graduate.

"Don your berets" was probably the best order I've ever been given. I was absolutely pumped. COL. Clarke was our guest speaker for the ceremony. He had great words of advice for the Army's newest Rangers. He did talk an awful lot though lol.

I'm pumped to show up at battalion. The CPL. stripes are coming off and I'm going to become a PVSponge. I was supposed to start PRC but I'm sort of glad that I'm not. Where as I just learned a new job I think it'll be better for me to grow and learn my job from scratch the way that I NEED to know it. Rather then show up tabbed and already be expected to know it.

I want to learn as much as possible. I'm ready brain dump everything past units have taught and learn everything the right way.

It's amazing how dedication can get you places in life. I've never worked so hard for anything in my life. I know it doesn't stop here though. And that's what makes everything I'm doing right now so worth it.

Thanks much. To all of you. I would of felt like a wicked ass if I had screwed up in RIP after all I've put you guys through with a millions of questions and all of my other shenanigans. So sincerely. Thank you

Wow! Congratulations. I started at post one and it seemed like everything was stacked against you. It didn't look like you would get that waiver, but you did. And then you made it all the way though. That's motivating!>:{

Serious Necropost but can't help to chime in about all that asthma stuff from pages ago. Here's how it worked for me.

My father has serious asthma so when I was little I went to the doctor for wheezing. Had me run up and down the stairs and got a "Sports Induced Asthma" diagnosis. Doctors like to hand this asthma card out like candy. Got rid of the cat, asthma went away. I told MEPS it was a misdiagnosis for an animal allergy because there is inhaler use in my medical file. They waived it and the rest is history.

Thanks much. To all of you. I would of felt like a wicked ass if I had screwed up in RIP after all I've put you guys through with a millions of questions and all of my other shenanigans. So sincerely. Thank you
Just started from Page 1 and read everything. Can't belive how many naysayers in this thread!! Yes Im talking to all you SFers!!

Dude I just did too. Holy fuck. And no, he dug back 4 years hahaha!

It's weird remembering that time of my life. Thinking back to every post I left here. Nostalgia at best. I'd say things worked out in the end though :-)
It's ok, we're bringin it back haha.

RAGE, having been in the regiment for a few years now how have you impressions of the Rangers changed? Or have they at all? Been anywhere cool? Got any good stories?

Surfing the internet? you impress easily.
I love the interwebs!

RAGE, having been in the regiment for a few years now how have you impressions of the Rangers changed? Or have they at all? Been anywhere cool? Got any good stories?
Seriously, it was everything I wanted and more. I was stubborn as fuck wasn't I? I didn't listen to anything anyone said and did whatever I wanted to and welp, in the end it just goes to show that if you set your mind to something you can make it happen.

I love the interwebs!

Seriously, it was everything I wanted and more. I was stubborn as fuck wasn't I? I didn't listen to anything anyone said and did whatever I wanted to and welp, in the end it just goes to show that if you set your mind to something you can make it happen.

We still hate you and wish you ill... you know that, right? :p:thumbsup:

Back