Prior Service Vet/OPT. 40 denied.

Just to throw an idea your way... although active duty is being a bitch to you, you could always try going the 18 series route through the guard. Just something to think about.

If that's something you are interested in doing, PM me. I'm contracted by the NGB to assist interested persons find guard recruiters. I only recruit for SF.

I know this isn't "Army Ranger.com" and whatnot but I figured that since I''ev started that I would keep everyone updated.

Monday we came back from 2 weeks of leave from RIP hold. That same day we held the PT test which I passed first time go. We had 175 people FAIL the PT test the first time. As of right now, we're starting with a class of 213. I guess this is one of the biggest classes in a long while. We have 12 NCOs including myself in the class. I was told most wouldn't graduate by one of the cadre here. I guess they get here and decide they don't like being treated like privates so quit. I'm actually loving it though. We got picked up today but will remain in zero day untill Monday. I obviously don't get time to do much of anything other then study and hate life during the week, but on next saturday I'll be sure to let anyone intested know how this class is going. Thanks again for everyones help and input. Like I said before the ball is in my court. I really will not fail.

I almost forgot... thanks for the reminder }:-).

Damn that is a big class. Cole Range is gonna be fun if they keep those numbers. Well, have fun with it. Good luck

The last class had 10-12 start and 5 actually graduated.

I'm not going back to the regular Army. Especially after seeing what I've seen so far.

Good on ya!! Continue on to greatness and keep us updated!!

Smart taking the '0 week' day PT test with Darby's Rangers....The RI's from City are much much stricter with the PT test!!

Doing awesome. 2 weeks down 2 to go. Nothing has been what I expected it to be though. But we'll discuss that after graduation. 2 Weeks, I WILL have my shit.

Graduation

Graduation is friday at 9 am. Passed everything without a problem. RIP in short, sucks. But I'm stoked that I'm here. I'm going to 2/75 and am pretty pumped about that too. All in all, I said I'd get my shit and I worked my ass off for it. (As of Friday ;) )

Back