Prior Service Vet/OPT. 40 denied.

Graduation is friday at 9 am. Passed everything without a problem. RIP in short, sucks. But I'm stoked that I'm here. I'm going to 2/75 and am pretty pumped about that too. All in all, I said I'd get my shit and I worked my ass off for it. (As of Friday ;) )

Congrats. Sorry about the 2/75 thing. I hope you left the woodline intact at Cole range for the next class :D

Congrats. Sorry about the 2/75 thing. I hope you left the woodline intact at Cole range for the next class :D

Its funny, I had a dream the other night my wife wanted to build a house out of the sticks I gathered at the woodlne from cole range...

Thank you all very much. I know that this is just the begining but Im more then motivated and ready to go. NOW, I need to become proficient at my job and get my Tab.

Graduation is Friday though if anyones interested in attending. 9 am I believe at the Ranger Memorial on Ft. Benning. If anyone here does attend I would definitely appreciate it if you wouldnt mind taking a snapshot or two for my wife. Shes unable to make it and is going out of her mind because of it lol.

Congratulations!! Don't rest when you get there; remember, you make your own luck.

I don't think he will be resting. He now must put up with the SP4 mafia :eek:

Kinda neat going back to page one of this thread back in Feb and seing all of the hurdles you had to clear in order to get to where you are at today. Just goes to show what determination and a never quit attitude will get you.

You've come a long way. Just remember, you prove your selfworth each and every day.

Congratulations on RIP and good luck at 2nd Bn.

Congrats man. Good luck to you and all the best up at 2nd Bat.

Just out of curiosity how man washed out of your RIP class?

Back