Props to P.J. training...

Muppet

Paratrooper
Verified Military
Wrong side of heaven, righteous side of hell
As the P.J.'s may know, Philly Fire Rescue hosts P.J. students on their paramedic diadatic / internships. I had the pleasure of running into one of these interns the other day while providing mutual aid on the interstate while I was working the county EMS. I have to say, very professional, knowledgeable and motivated. Just wanted to give props to you guys. I was able to meet this particular intern @ the shock trauma unit and was very impressed. Hope that does not sound hokey to you guys.....

F.M.

Nope, it doesn't sound hokey at all. I was in the class of the first team we sent to Philly (what's up 37s!), and I would be pissed if I heard anything less than a good review. Next time you see one of those cones tell them to do 6 gajillion pushups for me.

F.M.
Thanks for the praise. It's good to hear that that guy is holding himself well. Just do us a favor and if you see dudes with attitudes, go ahead and name drop them my way. Half the Kirtland schoolhouse are close friends of mine and I'll start the snowball;)
sidenote: sounds like a good place to do the Paramedic internship...probably better than New Mexico. I'm sure you're doing a lot of good work out there.
Stay safe,
j

Back