Random (but real) Picture Thread

Coyote hitting the dog chow in the garage

View attachment 41451

The plywood pig is just a target I use

Angry Will Forte GIF by The Lonely Island

Holes can be patched.

Fucking North Philly/West Kensington.

Maria's aunt/cousin live on this block, a double homicide happened a month back on the left side of this pic, on the "sidewalk".

Down here now, stepped on a junkie needle, chased a fucking cunt junkie from in front of aunts house. Fucking cesspool.

20230124_115122.jpg

Fucking North Philly/West Kensington.

Maria's aunt/cousin live on this block, a double homicide happened a month back on the left side of this pic, on the "sidewalk".

Down here now, stepped on a junkie needle, chased a fucking cunt junkie from in front of aunts house. Fucking cesspool.

View attachment 41466

Did you see Rocky jogging around??

Did you see Rocky jogging around??

Na, though, we do pass his the gym on Front St.

Building used to depict Mighty Mick's Gym in 'Rocky' films to be turned into mixed-use development

Fuckers want to make Apartments, probably for hipsters. Funny thing. The street on the right/the El overhead (my pop drove the El in early 80s), if you look on right side of street, that's "white Kensington" where the hipsters and Irish live. To the left of gym is the "badlandz", known as papiville where its primarily Hispanic, Maria's aunt obviously lives on that side. Junkies spread through the area, primarily, on the Ave. and to the left in papiville since the trade is run by Hispanics.

Crazy area for sure. I grew up not far from here, had lots of friends there.

Last edited:
Literally never watched Rocky until my 12 year old wanted to watch a couple weeks ago. Saw the Kensington sign when he was walking around the neighborhood in the movie.

I only know Kensington from videos on YouTube/reels on FB and the occasional rap song or whatever.

Literally never watched Rocky until my 12 year old wanted to watch a couple weeks ago. Saw the Kensington sign when he was walking around the neighborhood in the movie.

I only know Kensington from videos on YouTube/reels on FB and the occasional rap song or whatever.

It's a fucking different world bro.

The fucking beast, washed.

When I got it, Maria named it, Opal, why, no clue. My previous car was not named, truck before that was named Bertha (Maria's choice) and truck before that was named Big Sexy by some nurses I knew.

Not crazy about Opal but will I win against a stubborn Puerto Rican wife, I think not.

20230204_153856.jpg

The fucking beast, washed.

When I got it, Maria named it, Opal, why, no clue. My previous car was not named, truck before that was named Bertha (Maria's choice) and truck before that was named Big Sexy by some nurses I knew.

Not crazy about Opal but will I win against a stubborn Puerto Rican wife, I think not.

View attachment 41561

Black Trucks Matter.

Back