Retention and Recruitment Crisis

Laterals from other services will still have to go through OSC or bootcamp. Some exceptions for very high-demand skills.

This is not the 'normal' pipeline, just those special qualifiers that will come in at a higher rank/pay grade with a special skill set. They will not go through the regular boot camp.

I was listening to Pete Hegseth and he was saying just his 2A tattoos would get him kicked from the military today and labeled a right wing extremist. Sounds like a miserable state of our military IMO. How has the US military going woke affected your service?

I understand if you are currently serving and just trying to keep your head down but that saddens me as well.

1718527441203.png

Couldn't find where he said that when I was watching Fox news but there is this.

Monday's episode of Human Events Daily with Jack Posobiec featured special guest Pete Hegseth, a Fox News television host and author who just released his new book, The War on Warriors. He told Posobiec that as a National Guardsman, he found out he was asked to "stand down" on defending the inauguration of Joe Biden because of the Jerusalem Cross that is tattooed on his chest. This, apparently, identified him as a domestic terrorist.

The push for woke has probably accounted for much of the retention problem. It’s risen from social etiquette status to mandatory directive with penalties for noncompliance. This is across the board, within the military, the government, the corporate sector.

People don’t like to be force fed ideology. It’s on the cusp of violating freedom of thought and speech.

Last edited:
The push for woke has probably accounted for much of the retention problem. It’s risen from social etiquette status to mandatory directive with penalties for noncompliance. This is across the board, within the military, the government, the corporate sector.

People don’t like to be force fed ideology. It’s on the cusp of violating freedom of thought and speech.

Apparently "If you go woke, you go broke" also applies to the US military.

I've said it before, "STFU and do your job" should be standard US military doctrine.

Over the last five or ten years I have watched what would otherwise be GREAT Army leaders say and do things that make you think - what in the FUCK did this guy just say?

-referring to EVERYONE as a Special Operator
-discussions about 'change for change sake' that ended in guidance for - change
-statements about the benefits of being an "early adopter"
-comments that the results of command climate surveys are because people don't get it
-OPEN and VISIBLE hypocrisy about standards while actively lowering the standards

It cant just be me - it is like they are distracted - not completely on board - but clearly in compliance with the narrative. Not completely selling the narrative - but clearly being indoctrinated by the narrative...
...all the while wondering why retention and recruiting are suffering
...I just don't get it.

...I just don't get it.

Give it time, you will after they've sent you off for re-education.
---

Break, break: random side thought. Knowing that Communists like to murderfy academics, how many in academia believe the shit they are pushing and how many are trying to stay alive if the radical Left comes to power?

I probably shouldn't post while taking a shit. I have too many good ideas on my throne.

From what @RackMaster has posted about the CAF, reeducation is almost a thing up north. I’ve so long associated the term with communist regimes it’s shocking to me to see it applied to Western democracies. But that, apparently, is where we’re going.

From what @RackMaster has posted about the CAF, reeducation is almost a thing up north. I’ve so long associated the term with communist regimes it’s shocking to me to see it applied to Western democracies. But that, apparently, is where we’re going.
You sound like the rabbit. Has the rabbit been filling your head with crazy conspiracy theories?

:ROFLMAO:

@AWP Et tu?

---

Break, break: random side thought. Knowing that Communists like to murderfy academics, how many in academia believe the shit they are pushing and how many are trying to stay alive if the radical Left comes to power?

I probably shouldn't post while taking a shit. I have too many good ideas on my throne.
Won't matter.
Liberal arts degrees go away.
Those teaching retire, or get retrained into a useful skill.
That African studies student gets a factory job.
I get to LOL as I am led away.

I don't think that day will ever come - by the tine society devolves to that point, I will have already been a victim of the local SWAT team "accidentally" serving a high risk arrest warrant at the "wrong" house...
...and then suddenly the news will find decades worth VEO posts on my Twitbook, MyFace, and InstaTok social media sites as well as a Lifetime Membership card in my wallet that identifies me as an administrator in the Alex Jones Fan Club !!
I already have the vision in my head:

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
FREEZE (BANG) POLICE (BANG BANG
He's got a
BANG BANG BANG BANG
...gun
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG
BANG
BANG BANG

Well Whoopie, it looked like a good shoot to us - besides, that Box guy was a Trump voter

It absolutely is. Although they are pulling back on grooming standards again. I guess shaggy purple hair and rainbow beards wasn't professional. Almost everyone I served with is retired or about to. The only ones left have kids to put through school still and that's the only reason to put up with the shit.

Back