Retention and Recruitment Crisis

I'm not sure how many not living in VA are paying attention to our senate race, but if we get more guys like this into office...I think those recruiting numbers will spike.

CPT Cao took over command of TF Troy a couple of months before my company rotated back home in 2009. From everyone I spoke to about him, he was a good leader and a solid tech. I’d vote for him in a heartbeat.

I love that he’s wearing his crab on his lapel.

Last edited:
Beat me to it!

The current SMA is on a fast track to take the record for worst from Chandler. Dude had the fucking gall to say soldiers are "happy" with changes to the chow hall. Dudes on Carson are constantly not being fed because the DFAC kiosks run out of food.

He's focused on rolling out a new Blue Book for "training standards" but those who've seen it have said nothings changed.

He actively avoids engaging with soldiers outside of sanctioned visits. Say what you will about the last guy and his social media usage, but the troops knew problems and toxic units were being addressed by the SMA. Weimer is somehow a SOF guy who brought none of that to the role, instead he's become the perfect out of touch senior NCO.

Back