ruck hydration carriers?

whisper88

Unverified
I was recently at one of those high speed gear stores and saw an "alice backpad" it was a full backpad/kidney pad that has two pockets on it for hydration bladders. Looks to me like the bladders would be in the way and rubbin on your back. I was just wonderin if anyone has used one of these and if they are worth the price. I am lookin for a more efficent way to carry these minimun quarts of water ;) thanks

It doesn't really sound too practical. I would need to see it but I don't really see how that would work.

No that's not it I found one one online if you wanna check it out its called an alipad and its on highspeedgearinc.com.

I've been using the mystery ranch NICE frame and I think it's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. I've owned a lot of civi packs, some rather spendy, and the NICE is by far the most comfortable pack system I've ever used. I have an internal frame mystery ranch pack with the NICE setup as well as a bolstered NICE frame with an ALICE pack on it. Both are a joy to carry compared to my other packs.

I've been using the mystery ranch NICE frame and I think it's pretty much the best thing since sliced bread. I've owned a lot of civi packs, some rather spendy, and the NICE is by far the most comfortable pack system I've ever used. I have an internal frame mystery ranch pack with the NICE setup as well as a bolstered NICE frame with an ALICE pack on it. Both are a joy to carry compared to my other packs.

That is a nice (pun intended) frame but we cant Jump it unless it's in an Air Bag and my Ruck is usually to big to fit in one.

sorry about that, please point me in the right direction, not sure where to go and by intro I assume that you want to know my background?
Thanks

sorry about that, please point me in the right direction, not sure where to go and by intro I assume that you want to know my background?
Thanks

The Introductions area at the top of the forum. It was also mentioned as part of the process when you sign up for a user account.

That is a nice (pun intended) frame but we cant Jump it unless it's in an Air Bag and my Ruck is usually to big to fit in one.

They have a jumpable version too. I almost bought one in Fayetteville last week, but decided I wanted the bolsters, which they didn't have in stock on a jumpable frame.

They have a jumpable version too. I almost bought one in Fayetteville last week, but decided I wanted the bolsters, which they didn't have in stock on a jumpable frame.

I don't Remember if I knew that or not:doh: (going to take another look) but I do know it will/ would be awhile for my Unit to add it to the ASOP. But hey change has to start somewhere, thanks for the heads up.

I don't Remember if I knew that or not:doh: (going to take another look) but I do know it will/ would be awhile for my Unit to add it to the ASOP. But hey change has to start somewhere, thanks for the heads up.

HOLY HIGH DOLLAR BATMAN! Now I know why I forgot about it, 465.00 for the Frame! A Sherpa would be cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, you're right! I just saw how much the jumpable one is on their site. Must have the damn chute built in or something. I shoulda bought the one in Fayetteville. I don't think they were charging that much for it.

Holy shit, you're right! I just saw how much the jumpable one is on their site. Must have the damn chute built in or something. I shoulda bought the one in Fayetteville. I don't think they were charging that much for it.

I bet you are right, SC saved me over a hundred bucks on my LBT geting it down there. If you see a deal on one please let me know. I know they are "nice" yuk,yuk but not 450.oo nice. If you hit the Jackpot I'll make it up some how at the shoot.

Try calling these guys:

21st Tactical, LLC 6316 Yadkin Road Fayetteville, NC 28303. Phone: (910)826-3677

Thank you! 1st Steak and 6 pack of your choice on me (if you do that kind of thing) if not we will adjust fire. I draw the line on wine coolers}:-)

Back